Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2022 11:31:45 AM EDT

The Supreme Court Drops a Bomb on Gun Control.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#1]
We'll see what happens when the likes of Jay and We-Wish-He-Was-Silent Bob stuff their AWB up our backside next session-- it's a cinch they care not a fig for even their own State Constitution--
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We'll see what happens when the likes of Jay and We-Wish-He-Was-Silent Bob stuff their AWB up our backside next session-- it's a cinch they care not a fig for even their own State Constitution--
View Quote

But first what happens to the mag ban? Does the supreme court remand Bonta back to the 9th circuit and tell them to rethink their opinion using strict scrutiny? Same thing with Frosh back to the 4th circuit. Will our mag ban be extremely short-lived? I hope so. I look forward to reading more angry tweets from Bob.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

But first what happens to the mag ban? Does the supreme court remand Bonta back to the 9th circuit and tell them to rethink their opinion using strict scrutiny? Same thing with Frosh back to the 4th circuit. Will our mag ban be extremely short-lived? I hope so. I look forward to reading more angry tweets from Bob.
View Quote

that's the question I want answered.  Some, in the GD thread, seem to think next week we could see the court remand Duncan v. Bonta, with instructions to look at it with this new level of scrutiny.  I've been mass emailing the legislature asking when they're going to revisit the laws they passed.  To be fair though it's largely me gloating about the ruling. when I ask whether or not any of them have checked on Turd Ferguson and to see if he needs tissues.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
To be fair though it's largely me gloating about the ruling. when I ask whether or not any of them have checked on Turd Ferguson and to see if he needs tissues.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/25/2022 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To be fair though it's largely me gloating about the ruling. when I ask whether or not any of them have checked on Turd Ferguson and to see if he needs tissues.

it's therapeutic.  i'm thinking about sending this video

Constitutionality is in the eye of the Beholder...wait, wut?

with this image

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top