Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2020 7:02:11 AM EDT
What do you guys think? Will Trump win PA this election? It’s gonna be really hard to get re-elected with out PA.

Thanks,

Link Posted: 10/29/2020 8:00:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I think he would definitely win without any election fraud.  With the right amount of fraud in the right districts, Biden could "win."

If Trump gets way more votes than Biden before adding any fraudulent (D) votes, maybe Trump could actually win the State.  But, I'm not sure there is enough of a Trump-voter majority in PA for that scenario to exist.  That is the unknown in my opinion.

There should be no way that any voting districts are allowed to have votes totaling more than 100% of its registered (D) and/or (R) voters, but that's where the lawsuits should be able to correct the fraud.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top