BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:31:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It already has gone full-retard.  A women has to wait 10 days before she can get a gun to protect herself.  Good thing she has that restraining order ...

Mitt Romney was elected in Utah.  That shows you the bad state this country is in.

View Quote

Its taking longer than 10days, I did paperwork on 14 Jan, still waiting.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 1:53:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Its taking longer than 10days, I did paperwork on 14 Jan, still waiting.
View Quote

You're a woman now?!? Does Matt know?!?
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 2:24:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It already has gone full-retard.  A women has to wait 10 days before she can get a gun to protect herself.  Good thing she has that restraining order ...
View Quote

10 day waiting period minimum for EBRs
However long it takes for your local LEA to clear handguns.

Got the call last week for my EBR. 10 days on the money. Nothing yet for my handgun and its going on a week now. Last time (before the pandemic) it was less than a week.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 5:34:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought an EBR last week in less than 3 minutes. In Idaho
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I bought an EBR last week in less than 3 minutes. In Idaho
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:41:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Mitt Romney was elected in Utah.  That shows you the bad state this country is in.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If WA goes full-retard on guns within the next 1-2 years, I’ll have no choice but to leave.  

That’s been my point all along, there are good states at the moment, but I feel as well as quite a few others, all states are going to be regulated at the federal level as far as gun ownership. The liberal left is hell bent on what they see as common sense gun laws, which is in fact gun control pure and simple.  The left knows the red states are essentially thumbing their noses at the feds. The take over of all America was started by FBO, in his many urbanization mandates, these were to be followed thru and expanded by Hillary, well that didn’t happen. Fast forward 4 years, the democratic liber left has stolen elections, and control of the government. They are greedy and feeling so euphoric that they fear no one, they are working first to set in concrete they can’t loose again, with court stacking, DC as a state, maybe Puerto Rico to? They clearly have no use for the constitution, DC as a state proves that.

Once all their stops are removed and the conservatives/republicans whatever you want to call the side of freedom and liberty will have no choice other than to take what we are given. You see it now with how they are labeling the right as domestic terrorists, yet antifa are peaceful protesters, they have riots and were told this is what democracy looks like. The right has protests and they claim acts of domestic terrorism, and blame trump! They limit the first amendment through control of the press, they will limit the second through “sensible” gun laws, or outright XO’s then let the courts deal with it. The fourth amendment will also be trashed here soon as well in the disguise of public safety.

The hand writing is on the wall and we are watching it unfold before our eyes, the signs are there, we are going from citizens to subjects, those who don’t conform will be forced to conform, it will all be done at the federal level so one can not seek refuge anywhere.

Link Posted: 2/2/2021 6:49:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You're a woman now?!? Does Matt know?!?
View Quote

Now, now..that's called projecting...did we learn nothing from the WAHTF militia wars of 2004-2006??..Matt should really design a campaign medal for that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top