Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2021 8:13:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Could've sworn there was one for sale on ODT.

Not mine. https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/carving-duplicator-gun-stock-copyrator-radarcarve.2406727/
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:53:10 PM EDT
[#3]
now if we only had a machinist in the group that can make stuff....
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:48:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I still want one of these. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:54:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

What the Heck is that and why don't I have one?  Looks like a modern Thompson and I LOVE Thompson's!
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What the Heck is that and why don't I have one?  Looks like a modern Thompson and I LOVE Thompson's!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pretty sure that's an Angstad lower. Probably .45. Definitely sexy. I want one in 10 mm
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 12:55:40 AM EDT
[#10]
That is absolutely beautiful! Daaaaannnnggggg.......

I'm still waiting for someone to offer an "affordable" aka "sub $600" PCC in .45 acp that accepts Glock mags.  The years keep going by with buttloads of 9mm stuff flooding the market and the .45 acp folks still left waiting and wanting.

Supposedly Keltec was supposed to release the Sub 2000 last year in .45 acp and likely 10mm but the year came and went with nothing.  I just want something in .45 acp that is reliable, reasonably accurate, takes Glock mags and isn't priced so that I'm too afraid to let it live outside the safe.  Strictly a home defense oriented PCC but would also be a fun range gun.  Nothing against the 9mm, I love my 9mm pistols, but I just prefer .45acp over the 9.   Keltec needs to show me some love!

Edit:  sorry for going off topic but that beautiful gun sent me off on a tangent lol.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:18:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't know that you'll see one that cheap, but Rudy/Macon Armory is the guy for PCC stuff.
View Quote

Yeah but he wants the sub optimal glock mags....
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Not exactly a stock duplicator but I have a Bridgeport with a duplicator that needs a new home, runs like a Hydrotel. Also have a 2 axis Gorton pantograph, just put the two together in a dark room for a while and see what happens

There are some duplicators on ebay, most look like home made but might work
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can make glock mags run.....but they suck, Brandi, if you have a decent spare parts box you can build a $600 ish 45 PCC in blowback with one of my bolt buffer and barrel kits......Let me see what Joe at wolfpack is getting for a lower and then all you need is a stock, charging handle, upper, muzzle device, and handguard.
View Quote

My spare parts bin is pretty sparse.  One complete lower I was saving for a lightweight 5.56 build someday, a few Magpul MOE forends, some charging handles, MOE grips and MOE stocks.  No uppers unfortunately.  

What makes the Glock mags not work well in a PCC?  My whole reason for that magazine type is that I've been shooting a G21 for 20+ years and I really like it.  I've never had any of my G21 mags malfunction including the high cap Kriss mag.

I've been considering a CAA MCK chassis for my G21 too for home defense gun.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What ya wanting for the Bridgeport? ANd where is it and is it under power?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not exactly a stock duplicator but I have a Bridgeport with a duplicator that needs a new home, runs like a Hydrotel. Also have a 2 axis Gorton pantograph, just put the two together in a dark room for a while and see what happens

There are some duplicators on ebay, most look like home made but might work

What ya wanting for the Bridgeport? ANd where is it and is it under power?

Details sent in IM
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#18]

I know who else is interested in that...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top