Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Post edited

We did, the election was free and fair, and the population just didn’t want to elect anyone that ran on bold faced lies about the previous election.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Greed and a lust for power.
Pay no mind to the trolls.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We did, Trump and his minions lost.
View Quote

Good sir, and which candidate are you a minion of? Inquiring minds, ya know?
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Good sir, and which candidate are you a minion of? Inquiring minds, ya know?
View Quote

His minions are all the election deniers who lost their races.

But I see why that could be misconstrued to refer to his base.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:39:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This is about an Arizona election, it has nothing to do with Trump. Take that somewhere else.
View Quote

Edited my post for you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:51:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Edited my post for you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is about an Arizona election, it has nothing to do with Trump. Take that somewhere else.

Edited my post for you.

Ah, you were being naughty, weren't you?

Link Posted: 4/27/2023 12:08:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 2:26:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Election deniers:

Don’t use mail in ballots or it’ll be fraud, vote at the polls!

Shit we lost at the polls… Fraud!

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Every legal vote needs to be counted . Why won't they let us see the proof ,what are they trying to hide.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/exclusive-maricopa-county-denies-public-records-request-for-runbeck-video-camera-footage-lawsuit-in-the-works/
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#17]

I don't doubt it's true, but it would have been better if it was video of him saying it, not video of someone saying that's what he told her
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't doubt it's true, but it would have been better if it was video of him saying it, not video of someone saying that's what he told her
View Quote

That and the tone of every article on the gateway pundit is as biased as it gets.

If the city released waste into the drinking water again and this was my source of info, I’d still not bother to stop using the water without thinking twice.

It’s an absolute circle jerk fake news website run by idiots for idiots.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That and the tone of every article on the gateway pundit is as biased as it gets.

If the city released waste into the drinking water again and this was my source of info, I’d still not bother to stop using the water without thinking twice.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You just described CNN, nyt ABC, NBC fox News etc etc
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:35:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Won’t dispute that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/giphy-384.gif

Bummer! And here I thought you were going to be one of the more interesting posters! :( Dog gone it!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 10:05:03 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm wondering if the same crap that has been happening to us in California has begun to happen here. There is NO damn way NewScum survived the recall much less was re-elected yet again. That guy is a first class piece of recycled food, even the CA Libtards hate his ass, unless you are of the chosen race and looking to get a Mil in "reparations". (Remaining COC compliant)

I also think that sufficient numbers of my fellow California transplant that some crafty political cheats that having perfected their election fuckery have come to AZ to practice their "craft" here.

I can't see how the newly installed Goobernor managed to get in the Governor's seat in AZ, I've always known this state to be HARDCORE conservative. Which is WHY I moved here. Some kind of crap took place, I am certain of it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've always known this state to be HARDCORE conservative. Which is WHY I moved here. Some kind of crap took place, I am certain of it.
View Quote

Well as someone who has been here since the 80s, it’s never been hardcore conservative, only leaning on the right foot for most of the time.  You did look into our elected history right?  Some basic research?  Anything? Clearly not.  I’ve never once heard of AZ being labeled hardcore conservative.  If anything we were famous for not.
The same way ultra libs move here from Cali and scare us they will bring their trash politics, the same is true of ultra conservatives who come hear thinking they are not also just as new and out of place.  Both make this place not what it was.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:47:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well as someone who has been here since the 80s, it’s never been hardcore conservative, only leaning on the right foot for most of the time.  You did look into our elected history right?  Some basic research?  Anything? Clearly not.  I’ve never once heard of AZ being labeled hardcore conservative.  If anything we were famous for not.
The same way ultra libs move here from Cali and scare us they will bring their trash politics, the same is true of ultra conservatives who come hear thinking they are not also just as new and out of place.  Both make this place not what it was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've always known this state to be HARDCORE conservative. Which is WHY I moved here. Some kind of crap took place, I am certain of it.

Compared to where I came from, AZ *IS* Hardcore conservative.

As far as the rest of the stuff you've said, I don't know what you're getting at, according to MY research, Arizona is hardcore conservative in comparison, which is what I want.  Am I new? You bet I am! I've not lived here in about 33 years, so I am sorry that me and my kind are making your state not what it was.

Gosh fella, I don't know what else to say!
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Try getting your head out of the sand and stop ignoring the facts . https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/stunning-kari-lake-reveals-maricopa-had-99-signature/
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#26]
I rather have my head in the sand than in a fairy tail that requires being a few cards short of a full deck.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#27]
My cards may be a bit old and well used , but I can assure your they are all there and very clearly  readable .  Analysis involves sorting, corroborating, and linking evidence and facts to prove, disprove and weigh competing theories. The chain of events leading to an incident or accident may appear to be clear, particularly those facts and factors closest to the occurrence. Stay blind ,it suits you. If you haven't got the sense to at least question what is clearly right in front of you ,you plainly don't want to know .
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I rather have my head in the sand than in a fairy tail that requires being a few cards short of a full deck.
View Quote

Well aren't you cute?
Looking for ways to insult members that you hope won't violate CoC
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well aren't you cute?
Looking for ways to insult members that you hope won't violate CoC
View Quote

I will help you out on your tattletale goal.  That wasn’t directed at members, it was directed at the entire election denying populace, and if that clearly includes members, then I guess if all of them want to be a protected class like the snowflakes they themselves ridicule, then ban me.  Everyone knows debated isn’t welcome by political parties and their factions, just find a reason shut down dissent.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:55:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Election deniers:

Don’t use mail in ballots or it’ll be fraud, vote at the polls!

Shit we lost at the polls… Fraud!

View Quote

So there were NO mail in ballots this time?  You are a special kind of special aren't you friend?  No one is ever as blind as he who chooses not to see.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So there were NO mail in ballots this time?  You are a special kind of special aren't you friend?  No one is ever as blind as he who chooses not to see.
View Quote

That I believe, for she's as cunning as a dead pig, but not half so honest.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That I believe, for she's as cunning as a dead pig, but not half so honest.
View Quote

You are talking about the Leftist cunt that is currently governor right?  Actually you perfectly described all Liberals with that statement.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 12:41:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Interesting email from Senator Rogers today, stating that the Legislature did an end run around the Governor in Thief, and used a Senate Concurrent Resolution sent directly to the Secretary of State, citing the role assigned to the Legislature for controlling elections by both the federal and state Constitutions. Based on this legal reasoning, the resolution apparently outlaws the use of electronic voting machines in Arizona, and according to the email, orders have already gone out to Maricopa County and others to cease and desist. Good thing this started now, because the legal battle will be MOST interesting between now and the election.
I have not seen this referenced anywhere else, and I had never heard that an SCR had that force of law. But if this works, it will be a damn good step in the right direction.
Edit to add the only link I've found so far. Interesting.
https://slaynews.com/news/arizona-gop-overrules-dem-governor-bans-electronic-voting-machines-unless-they-comply-with-us-dod-standards/
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Maybe not all that helpful according to this article. https://arizona.votebeat.org/2023/5/23/23734617/arizona-elections-voting-machine-ban-fact-check-sonny-borrelli-letter

A letter from the Arizona Senate majority leader to all of the state’s 15 counties Monday is sowing confusion over whether Arizona counties can still use machines to count ballots in future elections.

The letter from Sen. Sonny Borrelli, however, changes nothing about existing laws governing election equipment.

Borrelli’s letter tells county leaders that the Legislature, through a resolution they passed earlier this year, is prohibiting the use of “electronic voting systems” as the primary method of conducting federal elections unless the systems meet certain criteria  — criteria that election systems currently used in Arizona do not currently meet.

But Borrelli’s assertion is not true. The resolution didn’t have the force of law, and the law hasn’t changed. Borrelli sent the letter out on his own, not on behalf of the Senate’s Republican majority. And counties will continue to follow the state and federal laws governing how they must run elections, according to Secretary of State Adrian Fontes, a Democrat.
View Quote

It goes into detail how the law wasn’t changed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top