Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2021 4:02:25 PM EDT
So, I have been thinking about who is going to be the next viable candidate for Arizona Senator in the next election, since Kelly is up for reelection in 2022.  I think Ducey is going to/should run against him.  I do not see any other centrist option that has the popularity Ducey currently has, and he has been a pretty good Governor for us.  

Some may scream RINO, but he has had good support from both Dems and Republicans, and the only way to get us a red seat back is to have someone that sits on the fence, and he I think is the best option.  

I am interested in opinions.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So, I have been thinking about who is going to be the next viable candidate for Arizona Senator in the next election, since Kelly is up for reelection in 2022.  I think Ducey is going to/should run against him.  I do not see any other centrist option that has the popularity Ducey currently has, and he has been a pretty good Governor for us.  

Some may scream RINO, but he has had good support from both Dems and Republicans, and the only way to get us a red seat back is to have someone that sits on the fence, and he I think is the best option.  

View Quote

ducey showed us his ass and flaunted his inner giga-karen over this covid bullshit. there is no way in hell I ever vote for him, for anything
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I don’t like any of those options.  I think Mick McGuire announced his run as well.  As much as I really don’t like him either, I’d vote him in the primary over either of the other two.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I think Ducey's handling of covid, has cost him any chance he had with running for public office again.

I'm gonna need a lot more info on who ever is running, before they get my vote.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:04:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully Ducey loses the primary to someone more worthy.

I won't be voting for Kelly, that's for sure.

Given the recent supreme court ruling and what I suspect will result from the audit, we have a decent shot at a much redder 2022 election.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I will vote for any republican on the ticket!

Might not agree with them all the way but rather see a republican controlled senate than sit back and complain how the dems are in power just because some dont get everything they want.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ducey showed us his ass and flaunted his inner giga-karen over this covid bullshit. there is no way in hell I ever vote for him, for anything
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mr. Red Flag showed us his true colors well before COVID.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 11:14:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you may well be right, I hadn't been paying attention pre-covid
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top