Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2022 1:21:39 AM EDT
Trying to find out if PSA has the S&W M&P Shield 380 EZ available as a rental at their range. My daughter is looking for another 380 carry gun,as her Glock is a little snappier in recoil than she likes. I suggested shooting one before buying it,but want to be sure they have one before she drives in from WNC. Last time I called the store,I wound up being forgotten about on hold.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#1]
If she lives in WNC wouldn't PSA in Greenville be a closer choice? Or does the G-ville location not have a range?

From experience I can attest to the 380 EZ's lack of recoil vs. a G42. Then again the EZ is a much larger firearm.

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 11:46:27 AM EDT
[#2]
https://palmettostatearmory.com/retail/location/greenville-store-and-range.html

The G-Vega$ store has a range.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Greenville would work,if they have one there to rent. I’m in the Columbia area and planning on having her stay with us for a weekend. I read a couple reviews on the EZ and think it’ll be a good choice for her,but really want her to try one before she buys. She’s an experienced shooter,but a carry gun needs to be comfortable to shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top