Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2020 4:11:51 PM EDT
I get out a lot of people may have voted for Jorgensen or even Biden, and I get why people wouldn't have voted for Tillis completely, but who in the hell actually thanks Roy Cooper is doing a good enough job to get reelected? Tillis won, Robinson won, looks like Trump very likely won or it's at least going to be close, but Cooper wins by nearly half a million votes??!???
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 6:53:38 PM EDT
[#1]
There's some idiot out there that voted Trump-Tillis-COOPER??-Robinson
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#2]
He won simply off the COVID response. Forest appeared to not take it serious. The media did a fantastic job scaring the ever loving  out of the sheep.

I have heard several folks say they voted Trump, Pooper, Robinson, and Tillis for that very reason.

I just shook my head... still shaking it actually...
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 8:28:34 PM EDT
[#3]
well if sleepy does win and go into a dark winter..

The press will be hiding..

The riots going on now will be nothing as more and more people lose there jobs..
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#4]
It doesn't make sense to me how the people voted for Trump and Overlord Cooper.

Granted I know a sufficient amount of Biden ballots have already been printed and delivered so NC will go to Biden in the end.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't believe people voted the spineless wimp back in either. While Raleigh was being trashed, he was hiding under his mahogany desk surrounded by armed Capitol Police. I can say my entertainment dollars are no longer going to Raliegh as I dont want to spend my time looking at spray-painted OSB smelling fire ash. I guess Bloomberg's $$$$$ made its impact after all. I had hoped the Pro-2 crowd would have turned out at the polls the way they turned out at the local gun store day-after-day-after-day. Now Emperor Bloomberg is Governor of 2 States....Virginia and South Virginia. Really, when you go see Walter, P-nut, Daddy-D or Achmed the DT, the show is named after they guy with his hand up their A$$e$, not the A$$ puppets whose lips are moving. With the buying of felons in Florida and the rigging of the runoffs in GA, that little Napoleon is going to own the entire East Coast. Call it what it is, is all I'm saying. At least SC showed up to defend the flag.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 5:23:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Straight up R

CD
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 9:44:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Straight up R

CD
View Quote

+1000 what i do every election
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He won simply off the COVID response. Forest appeared to not take it serious. The media did a fantastic job scaring the ever loving  out of the sheep.

I have heard several folks say they voted Trump, Pooper, Robinson, and Tillis for that very reason.

View Quote

I dont think I've observed a single Cooper ad that wasn't about Forest having events without masks.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 9:05:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

This exactly. People are stupid.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#10]
It doesn't make sense to me, but the same thing happened in 2016. Cooper won, even though republicans won everything else.

I voted straight republican.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#11]
For as long as I can remember NC has always voted opposite for President and Governor.

Not sure why. Historically this has been R for President and D for Governor.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:05:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:54:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For as long as I can remember NC has always voted opposite for President and Governor.

Not sure why. Historically this has been R for President and D for Governor.
View Quote

I’ve noticed the same. My conclusion is that NC likes a moderate. NC govs have been pretty moderate regardless of party affiliation. Trump has flipped his party affiliation over the years and despite what the media says, he is in practice moderate. As the left gets farther left, NC may vote more red except for the fact that we have so many Yankee transplants.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#14]
yes lots of yankees and damm yankees but not all yankees vote dumbacrap
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#15]
The wife and I both voted straight R
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:24:59 PM EDT
[#16]
The swamp is deep and has purposefully and methodically infected the state level. They attack state gun rights, manipulate key people, our freedoms, the integrity of the states' voting system etc for quite some time.  About the same time FBHO got into office.  Probably started at the state level even before that.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:03:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm hearing this more and more and it still causes the same "brain.exe has stopped working" effect. Blows my mind that any conservative would approve of how things have been handled here. Read something from the Civitas Institute a while back claiming 8% or so of Trump/Tillis voters were filling in the bubble for Cooper. I guess that was true, maybe in greater numbers, after all.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Its thinking like this that helped cooper get reelected.

Quoted:

I'm not supporting any Republican candidates except for Steve Troxler...best man for the job
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:52:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Its thinking like this that helped cooper get reelected.

Quoted:

I'm not supporting any Republican candidates except for Steve Troxler...best man for the job
View Quote

I've heard anecdotally that Cooper pulled a lot of the state employee vote because Forest was going to cut state benefits. Rumor only, but it smells right. . . foul!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top