Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2021 3:17:26 PM EDT
Awesome.  Saw it in the grocer store lot.  I WANT.  LOL.

Link Posted: 12/30/2021 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow!  I like it!

Rezvani Motors

I just priced a base model out to $264,000.  Just a little bit out of my price range.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 8:34:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Is there a BFL on it?

It has some nice features:

Rezvani Tank - Military meets luxury. An explanation of Tank's security features.

I am off to play the lottery.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 9:02:03 PM EDT
[#4]
All I can say is I liked it in person.  Mind you the windows are dark and I didn't want to be weird peeking inside too much.  And yeah, price is a bit ore that I wish to pay.  But, I did buy a lottery ticket and the pool is up to $5,000,000 so hey baby.  If I hit I order one of these AND  Gulfstream G700  long range with stewardess from Hooters.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All I can say is I liked it in person.  Mind you the windows are dark and I didn't want to be weird peeking inside too much.  And yeah, price is a bit ore that I wish to pay.  But, I did buy a lottery ticket and the pool is up to $5,000,000 so hey baby.  If I hit I order one of these AND  Gulfstream G700  long range with stewardess from Hooters.  
View Quote

What pool are you speaking of?
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 4:35:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What pool are you speaking of?
View Quote
Probably my pool repair guy.  They double the price every month.  It sits empty.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:22:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Scottsdale?
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Scottsdale?
View Quote

I was gonna guess the Safeway in Maricopa.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:33:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Nope, Fountain Hills Safeway...I saw her yesterday after a trip to Barrett Jackson...impressive lady driving it as well.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 7:12:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nope, Fountain Hills Safeway...I saw her yesterday after a trip to Barrett Jackson...impressive lady driving it as well.
View Quote

Fountain Valley? I heard that people in Scottsdale have to take their shoes off before they enter Fountain Valley, is that true?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL at the drop down steps failing on that one also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top