Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2021 11:30:53 PM EDT
Car and SUV tires. The shop I got the last set from has moved away from tire sales. 50,000 to 60,000 mile type.

ETA: miles go up to 75k plus. Neat.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 2:56:18 AM EDT
[#1]
check out discounttiredirect.com

they have some pretty good black friday/cyber monday deals going on right now

i just picked up a set of yokohama's delivered for under $300
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 10:41:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Last set I purchased was from Costco Michelin Defenders, 70k miles…’04 Tundra…700 something out the door…free balance and rotation, closest place in town was $100 more.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 6:01:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Last year The TireShop in Leesburg had what I wanted and their installed price was better than what I would've got through TireRack then taking the tires somewhere for install.

Tire prices have gone up everywhere so that skews things. But for comparison I paid $680 installed last year.  Currently the same tires through discounttiredirect and TireRack are $771 without install.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#4]
One of my mechanics hipped me to this site - https://www.giga-tires.com/

Haven't found any place that's lower...
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 9:02:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Last time i did tire shopping I picked the tire I wanted and then priced them out. Costco was the cheapest for everything included for those tires. Prior to that on a different car, Costco was higher than tire rack with install included.

Key is comparing, just dont go with what somebody says is cheapest.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I used Tirebuyer.com recently to get new tires for my truck.  They were the cheapest online source I found. Their site allows you to select a local installer to have them delivered to.   I had mine delivered to the Pep Boys in Manassas and they charged around $80 to have them installed.  The install fees are listed for each installer on their site when you select them.  Plus, if you go through Rakuten.com right now you can get an extra 10% back.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 1:52:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll get a quote from my local NTB and shop around.  Getting into the warning strip they have between the tread groove.  I normally push way past that, but getting a bad vibe for some reason. Not a vibration, just a vibe that screams getting stuck somewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top