Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2022 1:49:23 AM EDT
I am torn between these three guys but the way I see it we need one of these guys to win the primary.  If Heller or Lombardo win the primary I don’t think there is enough difference between them and shitstack to even bother voting for.  I would rather just have shitstack in there instated of a rino.

I like Joey Gilbert’s attitude the best he reminds me the most of Trump with his no nonsense attitude and will say whatever he wants and if it pisses off the soy boi’s all the better.  I am strongly leaning towards Joey Gilbert.

Heck seems ok I like what he has listed on his site

John Lee looks like a politician but I like what I see on his website

Both Joey Gilbert & Tom Heck say that they fully support constitutional carry John Lee does say he is pro 2a but does not mention constitutional carry.

So between these 3 guys convince me on who to vote for.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:58:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Not Joey Gilbert.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 1:09:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Why not?

He seems like the best candidate to me.  Im tired of these pussy footed rinos i want somebody to scream from the top of his lungs LETS GO BRANDON.  the time to be nice and civil is over.  The other side wants to see you made homeless and canceled if you don't succumb to their every desire i want somebody that will tell them to go fuck themselves and Joey seems like the man to do it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 2:26:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JimJones:
Why not?

He seems like the best candidate to me.  Im tired of these pussy footed rinos i want somebody to scream from the top of his lungs LETS GO BRANDON.  the time to be nice and civil is over.  The other side wants to see you made homeless and canceled if you don't succumb to their every desire i want somebody that will tell them to go fuck themselves and Joey seems like the man to do it.
View Quote

Donated to some state Dems because they were, " Influential." Doesn't match his rhetoric, but who knows.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I think Gilbert is the only other person with a shot, and he seems to be much stronger/passionate on the issues I care about. I'm going for him in the primary. I'll vote for whomever is against Gov Dipshit, but I'd prefer to see Gilbert.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:31:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Gilbert is for your issues?

Like hosting a campaign fundraiser for the leftist A-Aron Ford? Or giving cash to Tick? Or sending more money to Dems?

History of dope use too, which makes me wonder what is going on. Either he has no moral compass or he is willing to support those he believe are wrong solely for his personal gain. Either way, those are both huge problems.

And ANY repub is better that Sissylack. We need to break that option for the liberal legislature. At least a repub offers a veto option and we will never have that with Sissylack staying in office.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:27:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn’t know about Gilbert giving money to dems

I could honestly care less about any drug use.  I believe in freedom which means i or anybody should be able to use whatever drugs i see fit.  Yes i think you should be able to walk into a store and buy crack and heroin if that’s what you want.  If you are dumb enough to smoke crack that’s you problem but they shouldn’t be kidnaping and locking people in cages for doing so.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I went for Guy Nohra as my pick (slim chance of winning) as his stance on issues are in-line with my own.

At the end of the day, I will vote red across the board regardless of who the candidate is even if I have to hold my nose closed to do it (Lombardo). This is the where my fellow Conservatives and Independents lose on and why leftists continue to win (amongst other reasons). The leftists depend on you the Conservative and Independents to sit on your self-righteousness and it works for them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:
I went for Guy Nohra as my pick (slim chance of winning) as his stance on issues are in-line with my own.

At the end of the day, I will vote red across the board regardless of who the candidate is even if I have to hold my nose closed to do it (Lombardo). This is the where my fellow Conservatives and Independents lose on and why leftists continue to win (amongst other reasons). The leftists depend on you the Conservative and Independents to sit on your self-righteousness and it works for them.
View Quote

Me to
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:49:13 AM EDT
[#9]
If Heller or Lombardo win the primary I don’t think there is enough difference between them and shitstack to even bother voting for.  I would rather just have shitstack in there instated of a rino.

View Quote

You've GOT to be kidding.

This is the problem I see with most all Republican voters, the purity test.  If the R candidate doesn't match each and every one of their political ideals they'd rather have a D in office.  Makes absolutely no sense to me.  Lombardo is not a friend of the 2nd Amendment.  He doesn't like high cap mags.  He's a dumbass for that.  On that we can agree.  But he doesn't want to outright kill it like Sisolak.  I'm not supporting Lombardo, just using him as an example.  This year is our best chance at turning Nevada red again.  Please don't waste it because you can't find the perfect R candidate.  There is no such thing.  Yes you'd be picking the lesser of two evils.  Yes it sucks and we're all tired of it.  Too bad.  Life sucks.  Deal with it and do the best you can.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:34:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Lee gets an a+ from and is a member of the nevada firearms coalition. He was too far down on the list to be on the poll in my primaries thread.
Polling leans pretty heavily towards lombardo 33% with Gilbert trailing at 14%. Gilbert got the nvgop endorsement so it might be a matter of supporting gilbert to avoid Lombardo but I think I'll likely go with Lee and stay with a KISS method of voting for the seeming best 2a candidates.

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:43:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By UV18:
Gilbert is for your issues?

Like hosting a campaign fundraiser for the leftist A-Aron Ford? Or giving cash to Tick? Or sending more money to Dems?

History of dope use too, which makes me wonder what is going on. Either he has no moral compass or he is willing to support those he believe are wrong solely for his personal gain. Either way, those are both huge problems.

And ANY repub is better that Sissylack. We need to break that option for the liberal legislature. At least a repub offers a veto option and we will never have that with Sissylack staying in office.
View Quote

you can't just say history of dope use and act like it's some horrible disqualifier anymore. We talking went to the pot shops when they opened, cocaine off a hookers ass with chinese billionaires, meth pipe in his pocket when arrested for a B&E with armfuls of copper pipe ripped out of the walls or full on arm rotting off babies on the ceiling with their heads spinning around?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Just some drug use to help out his boxing career. NV State Athletic Commission suspended him for it.

Gilbert tested positive for stanozolol metabolite (a steroid), amphetamine, methamphetamine, nordiazepam, oxazepam and temazepam.

He is also being attacked for his pro-illegal immigrant law practice actions. He was helping them beat hearings, extend court dates to stay in the country, and helping employers receive raid notices. He denied his practice did any of this until his old ads were shown to him and he had to dance around it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By UV18:
Just some drug use to help out his boxing career. NV State Athletic Commission suspended him for it.

Gilbert tested positive for stanozolol metabolite (a steroid), amphetamine, methamphetamine, nordiazepam, oxazepam and temazepam.

He is also being attacked for his pro-illegal immigrant law practice actions. He was helping them beat hearings, extend court dates to stay in the country, and helping employers receive raid notices. He denied his practice did any of this until his old ads were shown to him and he had to dance around it.
View Quote

Gilbert definitely seems like the “Trojan Horse” candidate to me.  He says all the “right” things during this primary season to get himself the nomination but his history means more to me than the words coming out of his mouth.  Gilbert is the worst of all the candidates on the R list and that includes Lombardo who I cannot stand.  Don’t be fooled by his song and dance the dude was never an R until it became politically expedient for him to become one.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By LVJD:

Gilbert definitely seems like the “Trojan Horse” candidate to me.  He says all the “right” things during this primary season to get himself the nomination but his history means more to me than the words coming out of his mouth.  Gilbert is the worst of all the candidates on the R list and that includes Lombardo who I cannot stand.  Don’t be fooled by his song and dance the dude was never an R until it became politically expedient for him to become one.
View Quote

Who do you like?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 1:50:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LVJD] [#15]

Who do you like?
View Quote

I’m voting Guy Nohra in the primary. He isn’t going to win but that’s who I’m voting for. When the R candidate is determined in the primary I’ll rally around the flag and vote for Lombardo or even Gilbert if that’s who wins the nomination. Never forget Sleezostack closed the schools and masked the kids even after it was shown that did absolutely no good.

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/politics/2022/05/09/nevada-gop-primary-election-gubernatorial-race-2022-republican-guy-nohra/7403038001/

For the Senate seat I’m voting for Sam Brown. If Laxalt wins the nomination I’ll vote for him because we need to do absolutely everything we can to make sure there is robust opposition in DC to the lib agenda.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top