Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2021 11:35:14 PM EDT
I am looking for someone to remove a pin and welded flash hider and replace it with a flash suppressor for a suppressor mount and have that pin and welded.

I want to drop it off and pick it up.    My preference would be someone in the Metro Louisville area, if necessary, I can expand that out to : between Louisville and Cincinnati ;  Louisville and Lexington, and the Richmond, KY area.

Link Posted: 9/23/2021 11:00:29 AM EDT
[#1]
If this is still needed, I just picked up my upper from Kavanaughs/First Line Gunworks in Jeffersonville.

I had an AAC 51t FH removed too p/w  a Dead Air brake.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:54:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Ackrite- what did that cost you?

-looks good. I called around a couple years ago and no one was doing any pin/welds at all.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ackrite- what did that cost you?

-looks good. I called around a couple years ago and no one was doing any pin/welds at all.
View Quote

$50 to remove and $75 to pin. So $125 total with a 3-4 business day turnaround. Dropped off late Friday and it was ready midday Wednesday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top