Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2018 6:55:51 PM EDT
I've got a new set of tires and rims that I need mounted and balanced.  Who are you guys using when "walking in" to have this kind of work done.  I'm pretty particular about making certain my rims don't get damaged during the process.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 10:21:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Where on long island
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Good evening Irish.  I'm in Centereach, but willing to drive.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 9:19:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Try calling unique auto . They deal with audio but most likely know who does high end stuff.

Car tunes as well . John would know someone near you .

Martino auto concepts in glen cove . He deals with high end ( lambo , bentleys ,etc) ask for john . $$$$

Good luck . Post some pics of what your mounting and on what car ..

??
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Irish, Ill reach out to them after the Holidays.  Just because you asked,

These:

Are going on this:

Link Posted: 12/7/2018 3:52:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Giggity.  oewheelsllc.com is another place for replica wheels.  For future reference.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#6]
talk to Mo at petrolwerks. he deals in expensove builds and race cars and is in sync with the necessity of a sensitive touch
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 9:35:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
talk to Mo at petrolwerks. he deals in expensove builds and race cars and is in sync with the necessity of a sensitive touch
View Quote
Great, thank you Blue.
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 12:06:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a Hellcat also. Putting Nittos on the back too. I ordered some replica Brass monkey wheels. I tried to add a picture from iPad but haven’t figured it out yet. Check out CNY Mopar Muscle on FB.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top