Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2020 6:02:54 PM EDT
Bunch of I'm a gun owner, don't believe the NRA, I support bollocks for senate adds on the radio today.  Organization is based out of Billings per their website.

Is this a lefty phoney organization?
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuds, "reasonable" gun control people meaning registration and universal background checks. To my knowledge, they haven't endorsed a single Republican.

Here's my question, if a private land owner can cut off access to public land, is it really public land?
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like another left wing decoy group.  They bank on the ignorant buying their bs.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I’ll start a website, name it MTtransblackprogressives.com, then endorse Daines and Trump. Voila
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 7:47:53 AM EDT
[#5]
A lot of them hung out on the onyourownadventures.com forum which is now hunttalk.com  These are/were Randy Newberg's sites and I get the impression he might not be a conservative.  

https://www.hunttalk.com/forums/montana.460/

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 1:37:36 PM EDT
[#6]
hunttalk looks interesting.

I did go to the FB page for them though and its wall to wall testor adds on their 'action' pages (nothing really new there since 2018 elections)
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 4:49:52 PM EDT
[#7]
It's a back-door political action group run by Backcountry Hunters & Anglers President & CEO Land Tawney.

He's the goof-ball in all the political ads now & over the years.  He started various named PAC groups like Montanahuntersandanglers.org to shield Back Country Hunters & Anglers from push back due to his political activities.

His PACs have received black money from East coast & California leftists to further the Democrat causes during each election.

Land Tawney has been/likely still is an advisor to Sen. John Tester for natural resource issues.

Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:33:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a back-door political action group run by Backcountry Hunters & Anglers President & CEO Land Tawney.

He's the goof-ball in all the political ads now & over the years.  He started various named PAC groups like Montanahuntersandanglers.org to shield Back Country Hunters & Anglers from push back due to his political activities.

His PACs have received black money from East coast & California leftists to further the Democrat causes during each election.

Land Tawney has/likely still is an advisor to Sen. John Tester for natural resource issues.

View Quote

This.

It’s a guise for a bunch of radical environmentalists.
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Land Tawney has been/likely still is an advisor to Sen. John Tester for natural resource issues.

View Quote

This right here.

Another leftist sock puppet org.

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Got some of their propaganda in the mail today.  Going right in the wood burning stove.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:39:18 AM EDT
[#11]
They're running a new ad with some Fudd old guy that says he's a gun guy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Makes my blood boil every time I see that ad.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Makes my blood boil every time I see that ad.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#14]
He does have a nice Colt Python.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Also, if you've seen the "Lincoln Project" ads, that org is run by disgruntled Republican ex-Bush Admin and J. McCain operatives.  

They've been going after Repubs. in Senate races in hopes of turning the Senate to the Dems.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#16]
In watching the ad some more I think the white-beared guy bragging about his guns resembles Tawney so, if so, it looks the the family business is those types of ads at election times.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 10:04:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In watching the ad some more I think the white-beared guy bragging about his guns resembles Tawney so, if so, it looks the the family business is those types of ads at election times.
View Quote

A few years ago I received a Yeti cooler catalog that had a story about Land Twatty. In it, it mentioned that his parents were some kind of activists and he was following in their footsteps. I don’t have cable TV so I haven’t seen the ads but I would not be surprised to hear that it’s his dad.
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 12:03:23 AM EDT
[#18]
His Dad is dead, but it could be another relative.

The dad was a well-known Demo activist.
Link Posted: 10/28/2020 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#19]
You're also forgetting that a guy named Ryan Busse is in on this shit as well. An executive at Kimber.
Link Posted: 10/28/2020 7:24:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You're also forgetting that a guy named Ryan Busse is in on this shit as well. An executive at Kimber.
View Quote

Is that the asshole in that commercial who knows Steve Bullocks will protect his rights because he sold him a gun?
Link Posted: 10/28/2020 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Is that the asshole in that commercial who knows Steve Bullocks will protect his rights because he sold him a gun?
View Quote

@Goosemaster

Yes. Ryan is the customer service executive for Kimber in Kalispell. He is a chair of backcountry hunters and anglers. He posts Instagram pictures of leftist adults intimidating children on his Instagram. He only supports hard-core lefty democrats, including those that mock women that want to carry a gun to protect themselves. On the Facebook groups now, are trying to figure out how to get entire hunting units to become archery only and close all the roads. Basically to help their outfitter buddies that get special exemptions there.

Look up Montana Conservation Voters. And you'll see how Ryan Busse was a director of that group, and tried to get hunting closed in numerous areas around the state.

Just a mention too. His wife is the leader of the successful tax increases in the flathead.

Literally taking you and taking your guns away. Total fascists.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 9:52:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 4:43:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Yea, that joker's a "useful idiot" and lier just like Testor, Williams & Bullock.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20200908/steve-bullock-and-his-flip-flopping
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#24]
So Kimber is fine with this knucklehead spouting love for democrats?  

Did not go over so well the for Cooper Firearms dude supporting BHO a few years back.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:39:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Well now...

Live in the GD forum.  Bit of dislike for Busse and Kimber.  
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Kimber-Vice-President-hates-guns-/5-2419584/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top