Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2018 11:12:33 PM EDT
Which shop or shops in Casper carry the best selection of AR15 parts and accessories?
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Took a month for someone to chime in, sorry man.

Rocky Mountain has a great selection of small parts.  I lost a detent and spring a few months back and they had both in stock.  Sportsman's Warehouse has a good selection of Magpul type accessories.  I've heard that the Wyoming Gun Company has a great selection, but can't say from personal experience.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 12:36:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. I am long gone from WY now but I might end up back that way if one of my clients has more work in the area. I always like to check out the local gun shops when travelling. you never know what kind of cool stuff you can find in out of the way places.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 2:01:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top