Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2018 10:15:00 PM EDT
Like the title says - Family will be going to Pensacola to spend liberty with Marine stationed there.  Looking for any advice on restaurants that will be open on Thursday.  I'm sure a lot of the big box chains will be open... curious if any not so obvious places might be recommended.

Thank you kindly!
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 12:19:16 AM EDT
[#1]
The FishHouse will be open
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:47:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Jackson’s Steakhouse might be open. Couldn’t tell from their website or FB. You should call to find out.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#4]
@jaymack

Just found this article in our local paper on this topic:

Fish House
Skopelo's
Jackson's
Five Sisters Blues Cafe

https://www.pnj.com/story/entertainment/2018/11/14/downtown-pensacola-fine-dining-restaurants-offer-thanksgiving-dinner-options-table-settings/1984465002/

Enjoy your visit!
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 1:01:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@jaymack

Just found this article in our local paper on this topic:

Fish House
Skopelo's
Jackson's
Five Sisters Blues Cafe

https://www.pnj.com/story/entertainment/2018/11/14/downtown-pensacola-fine-dining-restaurants-offer-thanksgiving-dinner-options-table-settings/1984465002/

Enjoy your visit!
View Quote
@deLuna_tic

Thanks for the article.  Would you recommend any of these over the other?  There is a 3yr old in the party.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:11:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Strip club for sure
View Quote
He probably did that when he acquired his tattoo last week

Probably not going to happen this trip - visitors consist of his mother, grandmother, aunt and my 3yr old.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He probably did that when he acquired his tattoo last week

Probably not going to happen this trip - visitors consist of his mother, grandmother, aunt and my 3yr old.
View Quote
what kind of tattoo? motto tat?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:58:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@deLuna_tic

Thanks for the article.  Would you recommend any of these over the other?  There is a 3yr old in the party.
View Quote
Jackson’s is high-end fine dining. Five Sisters is great, but if there is a band playing it can get loud. I haven’t been to Skopelo’s since he moved to his new location so I’m no help with that one. The Fish House is probably the safest bet.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:33:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

what kind of tattoo? motto tat?
View Quote
EG&A about the size of a softball
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:33:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Jackson’s is high-end fine dining. Five Sisters is great, but if there is a band playing it can get loud. I haven’t been to Skopelo’s since he moved to his new location so I’m no help with that one. The Fish House is probably the safest bet.
View Quote
Thanks again - I will pass the word along!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top