Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2023 2:01:26 AM EDT
I have finally retired the 2008 Toyota 4Runner that’s been my faithful daily driver since it was new. I am told they are popular amongst off-road enthusiasts, and I like the idea of someone giving it a new lease on life.

Can anyone point me to a forum or Facebook group that caters to off-roaders in the Metro Phoenix area where I could advertise my vehicle? As well as wanting to find it a good home, I really want to avoid scammers and tire kickers too. Any tips you guys can give me would be really helpful.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 6:03:21 AM EDT
[#1]
On FB, there is a group called "AZ TOYOTA stuff for sale". Also, try "Overlanding Essentials Buy-Sell-Trade". The overlanding group is all over (geographically), but seems to be a good place for posting vehicles like this.

Another might be "Toyota TRD Pro Enthusiasts - Buy and Sell" but I don't know how strict they are if you're posting something that isn't TRD.

Are you stepping up to a Tundra?
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 8:44:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you stepping up to a Tundra?
View Quote

Yes… bigger man, bigger truck

Thanks for the info. I will explore those resources.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 11:47:16 AM EDT
[#3]
What’s your asking price ? Haha pics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top