Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2021 9:51:14 AM EDT
I'm looking to fill 3-4 entry level office positions in DFW.  Is there an appropriate place to post job openings?

Thanks for your answer in advance.  I'll check back tomorrow morning, I expect today to be another long day.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:54:45 AM EDT
[#1]
My brother-in-law is moving to DFW in a month or two. Shoot me a PM with details on the available positions and I will reach out to him.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:00:52 AM EDT
[#2]
There is a Job Listings forum in Team. What kind of business? I know a couple of folks looking for entry level, including my son.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#3]
my wife is a recruiter and she still uses Indeed and LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a bit pricey to list though.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:52:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I am looking to fill 3-4 entry level positions.  If you are looking or know someone you would strongly recommend, please IM me.  I am working long hours, but will check messages once a day, typically in the morning.

Candidates need to be 18yrs of age or older, have graduated from high school, and be able to pass a background check.

While this is an office job, the hours are not 9-5.  The start time is 10am and we work till the files we received that day are completed.  This is not a 40 hour a week job.  The last week of the month is our busiest and will have even a higher number of hours required.  We work 1- 2 Saturdays a month.  Sometimes it is an easy 4 hour Saturday, but can, and has been a full 8 hours.

It is a temp-to-hire position.  The temp status would be a minimum of 3 months, and then the move to being transitioned as an employee is determined on when open recs are approved and who the best candidate is.

The starting pay is $17.00 hour.  After the conversion to full-time employee, that is bumped up and full benefits are available.

The job entails long hours of sorting documents into a particular order and imaging said documents into the correct files.  Production is monitored for both quantity and quality.  People who can master this role are moved on to new roles that are just as demanding, but have more flexibility with when hours are worked.

The office is located just North of the DFW airport.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top