Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2021 2:46:04 PM EDT
I'm in KC for work till Thursday. Staying right downtown in the power and light district and working at KC Mercy Children's.

If things pop off after the verdict there where do I not want to be?
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Kansas City
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:42:08 PM EDT
[#2]
You're staying in the exact place you shouldn't lol. Plaza is where most of it will pop off.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Well so far it's a ghost town around these parts. Had dinner, came back to the hotel realized I forgot my phone charger so I went out to find one and now back at the hotel.

I'm not sure how any business down here survives. It's been like this for a year whenever I've been here. I hope it's busier on the weekends.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 10:48:59 PM EDT
[#4]
The restaurants in the crossroads, south a few blocks of where you're staying, were booming during the week a month ago.  I haven't been around P&L in over a year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top