Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2023 1:00:24 PM EDT
I called a bunch of State Police locations and none of them will take one - what's "closest" to Long Island but not on a toll road??

Appreciate the help
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know which NJSP station would be considered closest to Long Island but here's a list of NJSP stations that handle out of state applications.

https://www.nj.gov/njsp/firearms/ori-list.shtml
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 5:03:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know which NJSP station would be considered closest to Long Island but here's a list of NJSP stations that handle out of state applications.

https://www.nj.gov/njsp/firearms/ori-list.shtml
View Quote
Thank you!  Realizing I know absolutely nothing about New Jersey geography
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thank you!  Realizing I know absolutely nothing about New Jersey geography
View Quote
You and me both.
I may be wrong but Totowa might be your best bet. Give them a call or email them and see if they're the closest station to you and if not which station is. Good luck!

Totowa Sub-Station
250 Minisink Road
Totowa, N.J. 07512
(973)-785-9412
[email protected]

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You and me both.
I may be wrong but Totowa might be your best bet. Give them a call or email them and see if they're the closest station to you and if not which station is. Good luck!

Totowa Sub-Station
250 Minisink Road
Totowa, N.J. 07512
(973)-785-9412
[email protected]

View Quote
Thanks will give a call, super helpful
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top