Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 3/19/2020 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Liberal heads soon to explode.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 9:58:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish the school carry would have passed, but these are all a great start.  Might stop some people from moving here.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish the school carry would have passed, but these are all a great start.  Might stop some people from moving here.
View Quote
Ya that one and making it illegal to change your gender on your - I think it was drivers license (or possibly birth certificate). But hey 4 out of 6 ain't bad. And for the school carry, it's up to the individual districts so some have already allowed it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't normally give a shit about transgender issues, but if this helps keep the liberal loonies out of this place, I'm all for it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 3:40:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't normally give a shit about transgender issues, but if this helps keep the liberal loonies out of this place, I'm all for it.
View Quote
Always need to pay attention to shit like that. Otherwise if you turn a blind eye and deaf ear, your kids or grandkids will be the ones subjected to the indoctrination.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Holy dog shit! I didn't see the other bills listed up top! I might actually be able to delay my evacuation to Wyoming.

Link Posted: 3/19/2020 8:39:52 PM EDT
[#7]
This is all great news, if it saves us from just one more liberal tard it's all worth it. I'm proud to be a Ho.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 10:46:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Been following some of this in the news and ISAA FB postings.

Triggering has been intensified.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 11:11:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 11:55:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Haha they’re gonna have to decide between that and losing their shit over this virus.
Link Posted: 3/20/2020 10:08:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Haha they’re gonna have to decide between that and losing their shit over this virus.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then they ain't got any TP to deal with THAT.
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Just caught this thread.  Great news!
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Boom. Governor signed anti-tranny legislation today. Of course whiney libs are losing their minds saying how inconsiderate of Idahoans he is during such a hard time bla bla bla.

https://www.ktvb.com/mobile/article/news/local/capitol-watch/idaho-governor-signs-into-law-anti-transgender-legislation/277-8541e9d3-2cbb-4780-8f4b-5a9b59232594
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#14]
It's so amazing to me how we, as in conservative Idahoans, are protecting women and girls against men who want to dominate their sports and destroy the entire basis of title IX and the left is kicking real women to the curb to lift up a fringe minority.  

I went onto FB to see the comments from the news sites and the liberal tears and outrage didn't disappoint.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 12:21:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's so amazing to me how we, as in conservative Idahoans, are protecting women and girls against men who want to dominate their sports and destroy the entire basis of title IX and the left is kicking real women to the curb to lift up a fringe minority.  

I went onto FB to see the comments from the news sites and the liberal tears and outrage didn't disappoint.
View Quote

I find it hilarious that the lib talking pieces in that article were speaking on behalf of all Idahoans. Utter lies because they only speak for the fringe minority as you put it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Boom. Governor signed anti-tranny legislation today. Of course whiney libs are losing their minds saying how inconsiderate of Idahoans he is during such a hard time bla bla bla.

https://www.ktvb.com/mobile/article/news/local/capitol-watch/idaho-governor-signs-into-law-anti-transgender-legislation/277-8541e9d3-2cbb-4780-8f4b-5a9b59232594
View Quote

I’m pretty far left on social issues and I’m glad this passed. The left has gotten far too bold.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#17]
The left is suffering here and I am thoroughly okay with that.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 2:50:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm glad that as a non-resident that I'll be afforded Constitutional Carry while I visit my land.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Good job guys!!!!! Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 1:00:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I like how the channel 7 article says "anti-transgender"; sure you could take it that way or you could take it as anti-cheating and fraud. But it does tell you something about who runs the station.
Not really getting the unconstitutionality of forbidding changing a birth certificate. You have the right to lie but do you have the right to make the state complicit in your lie?
View Quote

Noticed that right away. But if it was anti-2a legislation, those assholes would never word it as such. They would call it "gun safety" or some shit like that. I know that KTVB has been left-leaning for a long time, but anytime it's in regards to something not going the alphabet peoples way, they always make sure to blast it all over their site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top