Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2022 6:03:23 PM EDT
Was in a Waco HEB this afternoon getting some beer, and at the end of the aisle they had a display with buckets of Fireball shots for $18 and change.  I didn't have time to inspect the label to see if it was a reduced ABV, but it looked exactly like the buckets I've bought in the past from actual liquor stores.

Is this a glitch in the matrix?
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Is fireball considered malt liquor? News to me
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 6:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
It's cinnamon flavored whiskey.  Just looked it up and normally it's 35% alcohol.  I don't know it this was a "light" version or not, but like I said it looked identical to what the liquor stores sell.  

Also, did a store search for that store, and didn't get any results for that product.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe a test store to see if it's worth jumping through those hoops? They don't down here that I've seen. But then only having Fireball makes me wonder. Kinda like the drive through daiquiri places. They're really wine based and not liquor based.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top