Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2023 10:46:59 AM EDT
the legislation that removed the Adirondack Park from the list of sensitive areas? I know that there was talk about it at one point and I can't find any mention of it now.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 11:09:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe that is wrapped up in her budget proposal, along with the changes for reenactments etc.  
Hochul Proposes Technical Changes
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]
The budget is going to take weeks to unpack.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Someone over on Reddit did a summary of the changes that passed in the budget.  At least Catskill and Adirondack parks are no longer sensitive places now.

CCIA Changes - 2024 Budget
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I wonder how long it will be before New York State files a brief requesting dismissal of the various cases against the CCIA for mootness "Hey we made some slight changes to the law and most of the plaintiffs arguments no longer apply" The 2nd Circus had the hearing on the five CCIA cases just for a TRO on March 20th and still crickets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top