Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Edit
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm just fine with it, and if an impromptu meet-n-greet / shoot happens this weekend, that'd be even better!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Speaking of Emus... I was thinking of going down and shooting some time this weekend (pending he's okay with it). If anyone wants to meet up feel free to reply here or PM. Me and my buddy with our ladies most likely. It would be nice to meet some of you IRL.

I'm just fine with it, and if an impromptu meet-n-greet / shoot happens this weekend, that'd be even better!  
You are just the coolest guy out there! Last time we spoke you had just had surgery(a couple months back). Are you recovering well?

Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:55:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You are just the coolest guy out there! Last time we spoke you had just had surgery(a couple months back). Are you recovering well?

View Quote

Every time I think I have finally turned the corner, something seems to happen that sets me back a goodly bit. I'm sure that I'll eventually kick this thing, but it's not looking like tomorrow or next week.
Having said all that, I'm still breathing, and there's a LOT to be said for breathing!!!

I'm thinking that the newly discovered diabetes is not helping things along, but it's pretty much under control, so, fingers crossed, I'll be back to "normal" soonest!!!

Thanks for asking!!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Good to hear man, keeping you in our prayers for a continued recovery!
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#5]
PTC checking in. I am up for a meet up of said delicacies. @IHTFP08
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top