Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2021 11:03:48 AM EDT
Hoping to get out more this summer. I am still seeing more events cancelled though, most recently the Port Washington fish boil.

EAA convention is still on this summer.

Elkhart lake racing is still scheduled.

Any smaller events, county fairs and museums still open? I am in the Sheboygan area.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 11:49:36 AM EDT
[#1]
The Mountain man rendezvous is still on in Prarrie du Chein on Fathers day weekend.   That runs from Thursday night to Sunday afternoon.   Modern and primitive camping. Tomahawk throwing, knife throwing, muzzle loaders.  Good times.  
The last 2 yrs were canceled because of covid and a flooded Mississippi river.
If you camp there is no water, no power, so bring your own. All the current bushes are taken.
Remember if Bridger would have had it, he would have used it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sadly our normal race weekend (July 4th weekend) was given to asscar so we arent even racing bikes there this year (CCS/ASRA).
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 6:47:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sadly our normal race weekend (July 4th weekend) was given to asscar so we arent even racing bikes there this year (CCS/ASRA).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, the kart track is closed because of that also.  I may take the 2nd off and run the boy up there for some practice though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top