Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2018 11:38:42 AM EDT
Is midwestgun trader still a thing? I have some 5.45 ammo that i would like to be rid of. Where iseveryone having the best luck?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Did Facebook fully shutdown all the gun sale pages?

Armslist is still kicking, and some people get creative with their Craigslist postings.

Did you try the EE on here and state FTF in MO ?
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 5:50:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is midwestgun trader still a thing? I have some 5.45 ammo that i would like to be rid of. Where iseveryone having the best luck?
View Quote
Yeah, but that website sucks, has too many tire kickers and can be dangerous. There have been robberies.

We really need a MO EE again. Maybe if we start a thread with people agreeing to buy memberships...... and get someone with a lot of activity on the site to be a MOD??
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, but that website sucks, has too many tire kickers and can be dangerous. There have been robberies.

We really need a MO EE again. Maybe if we start a thread with people agreeing to buy memberships...... and get someone with a lot of activity on the site to be a MOD??
View Quote
I'll mod it.  I work from home and already have a rep as a dickhead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top