Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2018 3:38:53 PM EDT
Didn’t find any red flags on line. Ordered a suppressor in early December. Initial emails went ok. Then, a can I bought from another vendor both cleared
the Form 3 AND was delivered to my dealer. Nothing from Radian. No call backs. No email responses. Told last week they were going through a
pile of Form 3s, and that it’d probably ship that day. Leaving multiple voicemails today and sending emails.
Facebook posts, of experiences similar to mine, aren’t giving me the warm and fuzzies.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 1:53:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Why are you dealing with a shop where you can't walk in and deal with them fact to face?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in the same boat. I might cancel and order an Omega 9k through Silencershop since they're friends with Silencerco again.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:57:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why are you dealing with a shop where you can't walk in and deal with them fact to face?
View Quote
Good reputation. Unfounded apparently.
Lanbo's, on the other hand, had a great price, fast shipping, and great communication.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:58:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I know that they're currently moving their entire operations to Redmond I think. Although that shouldn't be an excuse for poor customer service.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm in the same boat. I might cancel and order an Omega 9k through Silencershop since they're friends with Silencerco again.
View Quote
Yesterday, after I'd posted on Facebook multiple times and left multiple voicemails/emails at Radian, I coincidently received a shipping notification. IT ACTUALLY SHOWS AS SHIPPED.
Waiting to hear from my dealer to see what shows up.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know that they're currently moving their entire operations to Redmond I think. Although that shouldn't be an excuse for poor customer service.
View Quote
LOUSY customer service. Now they're at SHOT.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 8:44:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, sounds like the can showed up. Charging handle ordered with it is MIA. Time for more calls.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, sounds like the can showed up. Charging handle ordered with it is MIA. Time for more calls.
View Quote
Good luck. If you find a magic way to easily contact them and get a quick answer, let the rest of us know haha.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#9]
For the record, my name is Tom Presley and I'm the Sales Manager at Radian Weapons. Search my handle on here and you'll be able to see my previous employers as well.

Off the record, we fucked up on a bunch of orders from Black Friday - SHOT Show, specifically suppressor orders. Basically, someone was put in charge of Forms that wasn't up to task and it came back to bite us, and the customers.

If you, or anyone you know, is having problems getting in touch with the office, or still have no answers, please feel free to contact me directly.

[email protected]
O: 503.567.9094
C: 971.218.1915

I will admit I am not at my desk 100% of the day, and I do travel, but please shoot me an email or worst case a voicemail and I will run down all issues.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:54:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
For the record, my name is Tom Presley and I'm the Sales Manager at Radian Weapons. Search my handle on here and you'll be able to see my previous employers as well.

Off the record, we fucked up on a bunch of orders from Black Friday - SHOT Show, specifically suppressor orders. Basically, someone was put in charge of Forms that wasn't up to task and it came back to bite us, and the customers.

If you, or anyone you know, is having problems getting in touch with the office, or still have no answers, please feel free to contact me directly.

[email protected]
O: 503.567.9094
C: 971.218.1915

I will admit I am not at my desk 100% of the day, and I do travel, but please shoot me an email or worst case a voicemail and I will run down all issues.
View Quote
I appreciate you stepping up. Also appreciate that you’ve thus reminded me I need to update this post. Josiah Underwood got me squared away. The can is at my dealer and the charging handle showed up today. I am so glad this didn’t turn into a Botach or FloridaGunWorks situation. I really felt I had been scammed, as do MANY customers I’ve read about.
Stuff like this is never forgotten. I can remember the multiple  “Oh, two weeks” lies from the major suppressor manufacturer I got my first can from. I won’t say whom. I don’t want to be the next guy they sue.
Again, thanks for stepping up.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 3:01:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Sound like the same bunch of excuses over and over again. Year after year.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 8:04:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Kinda glad I'm not there anymore
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 10:23:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where’d you go?
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 11:37:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Where’d you go?
View Quote
SxPxDx, Didn't you move out here to go to work for them?
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 8:38:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Sure did. What a mistake that was.

I'm back where I started my career...Knight's Armament Co. in FL.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 12:05:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Sorry it didn't work out for you.  Don't know the situation but it sounds like I dodged a bullet (so to speak) going to work for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top