[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This one.
View Quote
Yup, flood his box,  let him know we do not need or want any more Mccains
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 4:02:20 AM EDT
[#4]
His house is this one.   He lives at the base entrance of the jw Marriott off Lincoln. And yes it’s his real house. Don’t believe me? Go roll by there and you will see either 1. An unmarked police sedan. 2. Unmarked Ford Explorer/expedition. And it’s always there right next to the gate entrance.

Link Posted: 9/4/2018 10:00:00 AM EDT
[#5]
My bet would be he'll appoint Jon Kyl to hold the seat until 2020.  The least blow back for the Duece.

•Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!!•
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My bet would be he'll appoint Jon Kyl to hold the seat until 2020.  The least blow back for the Duece.

•Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!!•
View Quote
Ducey's got no balls.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 11:05:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
His house is this one.   He lives at the base entrance of the jw Marriott off Lincoln. And yes it's his real house. Don't believe me? Go roll by there and you will see either 1. An unmarked police sedan. 2. Unmarked Ford Explorer/expedition. And it's always there right next to the gate entrance.

https://thumb.ibb.co/mzj9Hp/3_E766647_DC6_B_4_A4_A_AF9_A_36_FFD5_E0_EFA1.png
View Quote
Maybe...
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Maybe...
View Quote
Lol......username “aztrooper” lmao.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top