Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2021 11:11:13 PM EDT
Why post something for sale only to NOT respond to emails? And leave it up? And NOT put a price, yet not respond to questions asking for price? This generation.....
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:23:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:34:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Probably. As a general millennial rant, people now days have ZERO idea how to buy, sell, trade, negotiate, offer, contact or even ask questions. It’s infuriating. You lost an item for sale and you get “PM me” or please “contact me”. Um, no. I did my part listing the item, if you’re interested, contact me and I’ll tell you about my item for sale. “How low will you go?” Um, I don’t negotiate with myself, I listed the price, if I wanted to take less, I would have listed it for less. If you would like to make an offer, I’m open to that. That alone scares most people off. “Can you bring it to me on the west side?” Um, no. I’ll entertain a meeting point to help make the sale, but you don’t call wal mart and ask them deliver something you want they’re selling to your house. “I’ll take it for sure, hold it for me till tomorrow” um, no. If you can’t lurches my item, why ask? And 75% of “those” people don’t show up, so “no”, no holdsies. This generation sucks to deal with. I really do like dealing with mature people who can respectfully have a negotiation and come to a mutual agreement. That, is few and far between now...
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Not much better here, on the EE.

People can't read, comprehend the Queen's English or are just plain poe-tay-toes.

That, and they will lowball, even if you are offering a sweet deal.  I'd rather throw shit in the trash than have to deal with the brain-dead.

People suck, plain and simple.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top