Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2021 11:11:19 AM EDT
I think there is a pretty high likelyhood of this after the boulder shooting. Anyone have any actual intel on it?
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.cpr.org/2021/03/24/boulder-king-soopers-shooting-colorado-lawmakers-assault-weapon-ban/

If anyone in boulderia sees Stephen (pictured in article), then tell him "all of them - he and the legislature have no business limiting the exercise of others' rights" and "FOAD."
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's another article.  It has gems from authoritarians at both the state and federal levels.

https://www.broomfieldenterprise.com/2021/03/24/in-aftermath-of-boulder-massacre-dems-pledge-support-for-gun-control/
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 2:30:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think there is a pretty high likelyhood of this after the boulder shooting. Anyone have any actual intel on it?
View Quote

Oh it won’t be the old ban. It’ll make that one look like fucken gun heaven.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Gotta love our states eagerness to use tragedy to violate the rights of law abiding citizens.  There is a decent chunk of our population that own ARs so it'll be interesting to see what the political backlash is if they push through an assault weapons ban. Unfortunately I think the dems have too much power to overcome it. I'll write my state reps, but it won't do any good being in Jefferson County.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 4:08:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gotta love our states eagerness to use tragedy to violate the rights of law abiding citizens.  There is a decent chunk of our population that own ARs so it'll be interesting to see what the political backlash is if they push through an assault weapons ban. Unfortunately I think the dems have too much power to overcome it. I'll write my state reps, but it won't do any good being in Jefferson County.
View Quote

Oh the whole just crying on live tv to make some political hay was over the top... The media of course lapped it up... And yeah my vote no longer counts where I live too.

Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#6]
The chances are high.  The chances are also high that no one in CO will follow them.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 3:22:06 AM EDT
[#7]
This
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 7:05:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The chances are high.  The chances are also high that no one in CO will follow them.
View Quote
Don't be so sure.

A lot of Democrats are signaling they don't want a ban.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top