Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2021 11:31:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#1]
2 cans for my blackout and 556 rifle.  

XDM in .45

I’m sure there is more but that’s all for now.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#2]
1.  Concealed carry permit, if needed

2.  Suppressor, for indoor home defense

3.  Full auto rifle/carbine

4.  Four 50 round Magpul magazines (just because)

Link Posted: 3/6/2021 8:52:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Getting my old Bushmaster back. And unmolested AR’s.

Buying the Handguns that I want. Not what the extortion fee State tells us to buy.

Ordering Ammo online and delivered to my home.

Cans.

Carry without all the ridiculous fees and the limit of gun you can only carry.

Up the standard + Magazine quantity.

Etc...
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 10:26:47 PM EDT
[#4]
We leave for freedom on the 15th...

CCW and a new off list handgun...oh wait, there is no fucking list where we’re going

ETA...putting all my milspec mag releases on and not feel dirty
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 5:17:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Once you leave, you think you have a plan and you think you will stick to it.  As soon as you get an ID and hit the shops that plan goes out the window.

I got a CCW first.  Then a bought a SCAR 16 because it was there, and when I was picking it up (layaway) I bought a PS90.  Neither were part of the "plan".  I bought a Glock 48 because carring a 19 was a bit much in shorts and a tshirt.  I accidentaly filled out paper on an NT4, and right after that an AE30 suppressor, and then a Gemtech Lunar 45, and Griffin RSTA.  

So far as magazines go, I have over 50 PMAGs now, and at least 6 mags for evrything else.  

My LGS is going to hold an SP5 and SP5k PDW when they get one, as I have committed to purchasing them on sight.

It gets ugly, a lot more ugly on your wallet then you might think...

I moved to Az.

Link Posted: 3/7/2021 11:59:35 AM EDT
[#6]
On my way home from getting my new DL, I picked up a Staccato P...and then hopped on Silencershop and ordered a Sandman when I pulled in the driveway. Then I took my wife out for a burger and ordered a Lunar 9 while waiting in a drive through.
It was an eventful day
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 5:35:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 5:43:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

#3 more detail needed!
View Quote

One can dream, can't they?  Or is that now also banned?
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have to be conservative because I also have to buy:

Zero turn mower/small tractor
Snow mobile
Quad
Kayak/fishing boat
Side-by-side
4WD smallist SUV
Trailer to toke that stuff

So there will be an initial buy following the CCW and then I won't have time for awhile while I go Christmas shopping.

But I'll take a second bite at the apple and that's why I'm looking for ideas. Not sure I need* a full-auto or pistol carbine.

*giggle
View Quote

Hahahahaha!

Bro, I hear you!  My trailer is sitting there for months now that needs some welding and electrical work.  I want to put a tire carrier/tool box/winch set up on the front of it.

I also need a kayak, but Ill wait until the next sale.  I guess I'm lucky that I had the SxS before I moved.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Once you leave, you think you have a plan and you think you will stick to it.  As soon as you get an ID and hit the shops that plan goes out the window.

View Quote

Pretty much this, what you wrote reminds me of that mike Tyson quote. “Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth”. When you move to a free state your first gun store trip is a mouth punch of freedom.  It was overwhelming and it took every ounce of restraint to not leave there with a maxed out credit card.  I did stick to the plan a little, got my ccw and a 43x for that purpose.  I really wanted to add some suppressors and SBRs to the collection after that.  Then the covid panic happened, then the election panic happened, then the job I went to CO for was no longer and option due to covid, and finally we found ourselves back in CA due to family medical issues and some other things that hopefully mean a better childhood experience for my son.  So maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t have time/money to buy everything I wanted to.  

Hopefully there is freedom left somewhere in this country when I have the opportunity to leave again.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#14]
All the discounted Tranquillo suppressors I couldn’t get from Larue because I live here.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 12:43:06 AM EDT
[#15]
I'd like to replace the firearms I lost in a 2013 fire that I can no longer buy.

After that...I've always had a hankerin' for an M62A1.

A Glock 10mm longslide.  

A Ruger Mk.II, of course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top