Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 3/11/2021 2:54:28 PM EDT
I am on the way back to Henderson to pick up my 4Runner and the last of my stuff. I closed on my house in SD and got a copy of the deed this past Monday. I am going to miss In N Out, Del Taco, R Burgers, the silhouette range at BRPC, and not having to have tire chains and an ice scraper for my SUV! I have lived in Las Vegas and Henderson since I fled the PRK in 2006. The eatate my late mom left me has enabled me to move to one of the sane parts of the country and buy a home outright. Nevada guvnah King Butt Fuck's destruction of the state in the name of covid19 pushed me to push up my retirement move 15-20 years ahead of schedule. Enjoy the snow free weather and fight the good fight.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 3:01:06 PM EDT
Congrats and best of luck. I am planning to do the same in the not too distant future. When I moved here in 2005, I left behind all my "that's not how we did it in Ohio" beliefs because Nevada was a great free state, so the Nevada way must be working. Now, there is no Nevada way, just a slow further progression into the California way. We should change the motto from "battle born" to "battle born, but communist insurgent killed".
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 6:04:35 PM EDT
I shall stay and fight. Good luck. The locusts will soon be wherever you go so fleeing isnt a strategy.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 2:06:56 AM EDT
Wish you the best of luck.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 9:48:59 AM EDT
Wish you the best !  Send us a few pics of the new AO.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 8:24:42 PM EDT
Best of luck! Be safe.
Top Top