Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2020 6:50:24 PM EDT
Seems like the regular shops near me are either closed all together, or you have to get on a waiting list just to make an appointment to meet with them. I want to grab a pistol I saw from one of our industry partners but hell if anyone around me is doing transfers.  I'm in lower bucks, but if I have to drive 45 minutes I will. Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Tanners, but like you said you have to get on the list.
List for next week went live at 8 am and was full within 22 minutes.

Link Posted: 4/8/2020 8:00:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Survival Trail in Pipersville has always been happy to get whatever I was looking for.  They are running a modified schedule right now as are most shops, might be worth a call.

ETA:  watch out for the Silencer Shop Kiosk in there, it gets expensive
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 8:23:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Authority Arms, Chalfont, PA, near Doylestown
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:25:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys...ill make some phone calls tomorrow.
Appreciate the info
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Classic pistol is doing appointment only.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 5:35:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Tanners is annoying as they keep on changing their minds...yes we are open...no we are closing to protect our employees...blah blah blah.  Wished they would make a decision and stick with it...otherwise that are a good gun shop.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:43:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tanners is annoying as they keep on changing their minds...yes we are open...no we are closing to protect our employees...blah blah blah.  Wished they would make a decision and stick with it...otherwise that are a good gun shop.
View Quote

Man, how the heck can you stay 6 feet away from anyone in that place, it's packed all the time!  Like Tanners and never get out of there for free that's for sure.   If they let 6 or 7 in at a time, the wait would be hours.  At Kings I think someone said the wait was 90 minutes.  I'd have to be out of ammo, in every caliber, to wait that long.  Even then, I might just throw rocks instead...
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:33:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe try Auger Precision Firearms, not sure if they do transfers.

They are in Croydon, PA.

292 Bristol Pike, Croydon, PA 19021

267-878-0918

New gun store location but they been in business for years.
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 10:05:29 PM EDT
[#9]
My guy, Bob Johnson in Glenside.215 901 9268
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Donley's is open.....great people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top