Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2022 3:12:23 PM EDT
The wife and I are starting our search of finding a place to retire. We both enjoy the outdoors, hunting , and fishing what would be some places to check out I. The western part of the state to look at to go check out some places to go checkout? We would like to get some land so we can do what we want. Thanks for any places to check out
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 6:43:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you like constant wind?
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 3:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The wife and I are starting our search of finding a place to retire. We both enjoy the outdoors, hunting , and fishing what would be some places to check out I. The western part of the state to look at to go check out some places to go checkout? We would like to get some land so we can do what we want. Thanks for any places to check out
View Quote

@sigpros

I am in W OK.  I live very rural on 10 acres but am surrounded by nothing but large tracts of farm/ranch land.  My family also owns a fair bit of acreage.
Its hot but dry on this side of I-35, you couldnt pay me to live East of 35.  Lots of small towns here and cost of living is very low.  I am a 45 minute drive from Lawton or 70 minutes to OKC.  
Let me know if you have specific questions about anyhwere here in Western OK.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

@sigpros

I don't think the IM feature on this sute is working.  I am getting messages from you but I don't think mine are reaching you.
Send me another IM with an email so I can contact you without going thru Arfcom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top