Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2022 9:02:39 PM EDT
Asheville Shooting this Morning

Confusing story says shooting left passengers in car riddled with bullets but only six rounds hit car and no one hit.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 12:49:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Well Asheville is becoming more and more of a trash heap.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
We have called it Worst Asheville for years. Put as many trendy places as you want, it's still terrible.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We have called it Worst Asheville for years. Put as many trendy places as you want, it's still terrible.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that is why I go farther south or north if I want something good to eat.  If it wasn't for Sam's or Northern Tool I wouldn't set foot on that side of town.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Me either, I have a couple of friends who live in Candler and when we meet up, they always want to come to the east side of town.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top