Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Governor is supposed to hold a presser @ Gown field today @ 130pm. God I hope he doesn't put us into a lockdown.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 1:41:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Kootenai county suspended the processing of CCW applications, according to an email from a local gun range.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Governor is supposed to hold a presser @ Gown field today @ 130pm. God I hope he doesn't put us into a lockdown.
View Quote

Gowen?  OMG he is deploying ANG.  This explains why I have seen so many black helicopters flying around lately.  

Guess now is the right time to ask if anyone is up on any of the local nets.  Baofeng users unite.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like we're under state-wide stay-at-home orders.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 3:59:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 7:24:06 PM EDT
[#6]
The weather didn't look that great this weekend, anyway.

Great time for cleaning house, cleaning guns, and spending time with family. (I'm trying to be positive)
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The weather didn't look that great this weekend, anyway.

Great time for cleaning house, cleaning guns, and spending time with family. (I'm trying to be positive)
View Quote

Ya when compared to last weekend, it's meh.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 12:48:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 5:56:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If you live in a place you can do it and build your coop correctly this isnt a concern and they are fantastic at controlling insects. That is to say let them roam; you have to keep them cooped up for about two weeks but after that the coop is home and they will return there every night. In the summer you dont even have to feed them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya they aren't the cleanest of creatures and you have to deal with the coop smell and removal of poop.

If you live in a place you can do it and build your coop correctly this isnt a concern and they are fantastic at controlling insects. That is to say let them roam; you have to keep them cooped up for about two weeks but after that the coop is home and they will return there every night. In the summer you dont even have to feed them.

Except my wife envisions them as pets and would want the useless ones to live out there days in comfort.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top