Wonder how many vehicles were damaged
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 12:21:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Play stupid games; win stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
The couple of seconds of that security camera footage where like 5 dudes draw on him is hilarious

You got a screwdriver . . . and you decide to attack someone KNOWING everyone in the parking lot is armed
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:53:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Priceless. Might have to make a loop of that and just have it going on my work computer
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Priceless. Might have to make a loop of that and just have it going on my work computer
View Quote

I was thinking that a screen shot of that would make a great screen saver
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Those officers made a huge mistake by rushing him like that.   Somebody wasn't paying attention in the academy.  In my a academy they super stressed keeping a safe distance at all times even if it requires you to retreat.  I have no doubt this video will become part of standard training along with the quintessential 21 ft rule videos.  

That said, this exactly why everyone should be armed whenever possible.  I've learned from personal experience that when your worst case scenario comes it'll usually be when you are at your most unprepared so be as prepared as possible as often as possible.  My worst case scenario was a mountain lion not a bad guy with a weapon but same principle.  I was not allowed to carry a firearm during bow season due to state law at the time but I foolishly carried my fixed blade hunting knife in my pack instead of on my person.

Fortunately the situation didn't end up requiring hand to paw combat but it could have just as easily gone the other way and I would have been severely injured or killed.  Also fortunately, Oklahoma made carrying a handgun legal when bowhunting.  First with a carry permit and then with constitutional carry so hopefully folks still there are taking advantage of that ability.  Not so much here in GA without a permit .

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:00:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:05:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Yup
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top