BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/22/2018 2:26:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
We are not far behind you!

Already bought several duplex rentals in the west Spokane area.

We were out in the Hayden/Rathdrum/Post Falls/Athol areas a few weeks ago looking at homes and real estate.

Will be in Spokane Saturday-Monday as the girlfriend has a professional conference.

Meanwhile, I will he real estate shopping and meeting with a few builders on Monday.

Evenings over the weekend will be spent having dinners with different friends from here that have already made the move.

Sunday morning we will be attending a friend's church services in Hayden.

Once we're there, we will start working on setting up our seven grown children.

Let the exodus begin!
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, bye.

Running away is always the answer.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:02:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, bye.

View Quote
After spending some time in the Hayden/Coeur d'Alene/Post Falls/Rathdrum areas last last month; I was absolutely shocked at the sheer numbers of Washington State refugees pouring into Northern Idaho.

Though still reasonably affordable for the time being, the housing and real estate markets are going nuts.

Growth (and projected growth) in the area has been so great that a massive structure (suspected to be a gigantic regional Amazon fulfillment center) is going to be built near the Spokane airport.

Will result in thousands more jobs and thousands more supporting jobs.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/jun/04/documents-25m-square-foot-distribution-center-prop/

I think we're seeing the very beginning of a massive exodus...

Money is mobile.

https://www.inlander.com/spokane/in-north-idaho-leaders-brace-for-rapid-population-growth/Content?oid=7619376
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, bye.

View Quote
Running away and strategic retreat is two entirely different things.  I saw the writing on the walls over 20 years ago, which why I have lived in MT for this long, and I can say, those liberals do pay their rent on time which is why I still maintain properties in WA.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:39:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Running away and strategic retreat is two entirely different things.  I saw the writing on the walls over 20 years ago, which why I have lived in MT for this long, and I can say, those liberals do pay their rent on time which is why I still maintain properties in WA.
View Quote
So if the Libtards are so intent upon living in the greater Seattle area, make them pay as much as you possibly can while funneling the money out to a more Conservative state...

LMFAO!!! Nice!

I love it!
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:23:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Lucky.  Can't wait to do the same.  I will fight the socialsits while still here.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:23:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So if the Libtards are so intent upon living in the greater Seattle area, make them pay as much as you possibly can while funneling the money out to a more Conservative state...

LMFAO!!! Nice!

I love it!
View Quote
If those liberals knew how much of their money has paid for various firearm related products as well as my FFL/SOT they would be crying all the time!

Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:25:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Indeed, and for the most part it has been an privilege.
View Quote
And THANK YOU for that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Good luck. Idaho does keep looking better and better...
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I wish you the best.  We have friends over there and love visiting.  Idaho is a very prosperous place.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If those liberals knew how much of their money has paid for various firearm related products as well as my FFL/SOT they would be crying all the time!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMFAO!!! Nice!

I love it!

Oh...wow!
Too bad you're in MT...
I think that doing custom machining work for an FFL/SOT would be amazing!
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 11:10:40 PM EDT
[#15]
A good riding buddy just moved over to Idaho.
You will be replaced by a brain dead libtard from California.
Libtards abhor a vacuum.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 1:18:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Your abundance of ignorance is over shadowed only by your demonstrated lack of intelligence.

You have contributed nothing to the WAHTF other than pre-pubescent tantrums and statements.

You know nothing about me and have acted like a pissy bitch ever since I dared to give you a warning,
it's ok, I get that.. I work with a teen youth group and understand how that mindset works.

As a life member of the NRA, through PAC's I'm a member of and working with local congressmen,
I have engaged in the fight against restrictive laws both here in WA and in CA my previous state of residence.

Ignorant asshats who point fingers, rather than participate are truly the real problem here in WA.
Just as they were in CA. and also like CA they whine, rather than fight.

Retiring to Idaho has been planned for many years and things all came together on this last trip.

Just about 15 years ago, before I left for WA, I had a nice, long talk with Chuck Buck and why he and family were moving Buck Knives to Sandpoint, ID.
When Buck Knives wanted to expand their El Cajon, CA facility, the state and county placed many, many roadblocks in their way such as EIR's, zoning studies etc.
They were forced by the state and local governments to participate in a long, costly process with nothing guaranteed.

Idaho, on the other hand, said: move up here and we'll have you up and running in 90 days and give you a tax credit for very Idahoan you hire.

So like Buck Knives, I'm relocating.
View Quote
In other words, just like the NRA you're giving up and running away with your tail between your legs.

No wonder you're a life member. You fit right in.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 2:01:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:30:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Reading is fundamental, and like so many other things in your life, you fail at that as well.

Are you seriously so fucked in the head that you think that working with my local congressmen to fight I-1639 is running with my tail between my legs?
(Based on your posts, my guess would be yes)

What are you're doing that the NRA isn't?
How many congressman have you contacted?
What PAC's do you contribute to?

I get it, there are whiney little bitches that point fingers, and there are those that take action.

I've taken action, that petty much shows which one you are.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your abundance of ignorance is over shadowed only by your demonstrated lack of intelligence.

You have contributed nothing to the WAHTF other than pre-pubescent tantrums and statements.

You know nothing about me and have acted like a pissy bitch ever since I dared to give you a warning,
it's ok, I get that.. I work with a teen youth group and understand how that mindset works.

As a life member of the NRA, through PAC's I'm a member of and working with local congressmen,
I have engaged in the fight against restrictive laws both here in WA and in CA my previous state of residence.

Ignorant asshats who point fingers, rather than participate are truly the real problem here in WA.
Just as they were in CA. and also like CA they whine, rather than fight.

Retiring to Idaho has been planned for many years and things all came together on this last trip.

Just about 15 years ago, before I left for WA, I had a nice, long talk with Chuck Buck and why he and family were moving Buck Knives to Sandpoint, ID.
When Buck Knives wanted to expand their El Cajon, CA facility, the state and county placed many, many roadblocks in their way such as EIR's, zoning studies etc.
They were forced by the state and local governments to participate in a long, costly process with nothing guaranteed.

Idaho, on the other hand, said: move up here and we'll have you up and running in 90 days and give you a tax credit for very Idahoan you hire.

So like Buck Knives, I'm relocating.
In other words, just like the NRA you're giving up and running away with your tail between your legs.

No wonder you're a life member. You fit right in.
Reading is fundamental, and like so many other things in your life, you fail at that as well.

Are you seriously so fucked in the head that you think that working with my local congressmen to fight I-1639 is running with my tail between my legs?
(Based on your posts, my guess would be yes)

What are you're doing that the NRA isn't?
How many congressman have you contacted?
What PAC's do you contribute to?

I get it, there are whiney little bitches that point fingers, and there are those that take action.

I've taken action, that petty much shows which one you are.......
It doesnt really matter what you've done in the past if you're just running away now.

What are your thoughts on bump stocks Mr NRA?
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 1:08:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 4:21:29 PM EDT
[#20]
The ray of light is i know someone who lives there now. :)

Have a great time, enjoy the range.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 5:30:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Leaving doesn’t solve anything for the state. I do respect people’s choices to live where they may.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 8:10:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Goddamn Californians ruining Idaho...

looking at a 100 acres down by Lewiston...
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#25]
There always comes a time when you have to say, either fish or cut bait and unfortunately with the left coast states the longer you stay, the worse it is going to get.  WA, OR and CA are lost.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Goddamn Californians ruining Idaho...

looking at a 100 acres down by Lewiston...
View Quote
OP has the right idea.

I'm selling my house down in So-Cal, and will be buying something near Kuna in the next few months.

Because if something turns to shit around you, why wallow in it ...if can leave for someplace that has no shit   ??

_
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 12:34:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Wanna know how I know you're ghey?.....
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Wanna know how I know you're ghey?.....https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_big.gif
View Quote
Please no lcr stories ;)
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 3:18:44 PM EDT
[#30]
I am from Idaho so I guess I need to start looking at moving to Wyoming.
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 5:24:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Even with all the Apple Pie drinks he fed me, he never got past 1st base.
View Quote
You can run, but you can't hide...
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Though it disappoints me to see like minded people leaving it is what it is. I can't say I blame you from a money standpoint, you're probably making a fortune selling and property in ID is still reasonable.
Anyway if you're  running through Spokane don't be a stranger man!
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 12:59:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Good luck. Enjoy the heat, cold, snow, wind, and little rain.
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 2:07:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Hope you can stay long enough to help us vote in November.
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 4:56:08 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm in a similar situation. I recently took a trip to Wyoming, and am now planning on moving there next summer if I can get job lined up. Spending a week on wide open roads, and then coming over the pass into Bellevue during rush hour was just miserable.

Fuck WA, fuck the taxes, fuck the housing costs, fuck the traffic, fuck the liberals,
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 9:51:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Any other parcels available?
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Well keep an ear out. It would be nice to have some like minded folks as neighbors. I've been thinking about my options once kids are done with high school.  Love the beauty of this area, but it's changed in the 27 years I've been here. Probably time to move on. Trolls can say what they want, I really don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 12:12:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
There will be many here whom I miss, but the WAHTF has moved past it's former days of glory and change was inevitable.
I will be showing up at a couple of LCR's before I leave and if Matt has another pig shot before then, I'll be there.
Heck, I may be there after I move, I'll be closer than I am now.

Thanks guys, It's been a great time!!
View Quote
IM inbound....

For all the same reasons, I left WA. My WA residence is going up as soon as I finish with lipstick and such, it gets listed, my other WA properties are already listed, FuckIt I'm O-U-T.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm jealous. I'm probably 5-10 years behind, but it's in the works. I'd probably have to be closer to Boise for work reasons, but there are definitely some areas north there that looked damn good. I feel wrong invading someone else's land, I'm a lifelong Washingtonian and have no Idahoan roots, but wtf am I to do anymore. I don't think eastern WA is far enough anymore, I want to be on the other side of the dividing line.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Earlier today:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 10:14:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Shit, I had to look that up....damn near North Nevada.

I didn't see a railbed nearby......
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It doesnt really matter what you've done in the past if you're just running away now.

View Quote
Hahahaha, are you serious?

Just for kicks, let's follow your road to it's logical conclusion: confrontation with law enforcement. How are you going to handle that situation?

Hey OP, I just closed on a plot of land about 40 minutes northwest of Boise that also backs up to BLM land. If that measure passes my house is going on the market the next day. Unfortunately I will still have to commute to SW WA once or twice a month.
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 8:52:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Just for kicks, let's follow your road to it's logical conclusion: confrontation with law enforcement. How are you going to handle that situation?

Hey OP, I just closed on a plot of land about 40 minutes northwest of Boise that also backs up to BLM land. If that measure passes my house is going on the market the next day. Unfortunately I will still have to commute to SW WA once or twice a month.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Walla Walla VA?
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 12:18:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Shit, I had to look that up....damn near North Nevada.

I didn't see a railbed nearby......
View Quote
We've been scouting out the Arco,  Mackay,  and Bliss area...wife really like Arco area.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 4:43:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Somebody with an opinion on bumpstocks means their logical conclusion means they want to fight law enforcement?  Really?

But like you, just for kicks, lets just assume you pussied out and decided you couldn't handle a fight.  How are you going to handle a steady stream of californian liberals moving to your sanctuary?  Move to wyoming when they fuck idaho into the ground?

We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top