Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2021 11:09:31 AM EDT
It's been 4 months since my wife died.  Just now starting to feel like I'm emerging from all the BS of having to deal with the various retirement plans and the SS .  Although the SS is still unresolved .

Saying  " being in/at a low spot " in my life would be an understatement .

Wife said , " you need learn / know this stuff ".   She was right .  Untangling her affairs has a steep learning curve .  Affairs that she knew like the back of her hand .  Always told her I was going to die first so did not need to know.   Wrong .

Sorry for bleeding on ya'll this morning .  I feel like I need to join the human race again .

gd
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad you're feeling better.  There's nothing worse than losing a loved one.  You never get over it, you just learn to live with it.  There's no rules so you do you

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 5:35:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad you're feeling better.  There's nothing worse than losing a loved one.  You never get over it, you just learn to live with it.  There's no rules so you do you

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2021 7:52:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Glad you're back.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 8:48:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking about you the other day. If you need anything; just holler. Seriously. I may just show up at your house one day to chitchat.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:28:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry for your loss......Glad to hear you are on the upswing.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#6]
sorry to hear that.

where are you located? and make it out to one of the Emu range/camping nights for some range/firepit/machine gun therapy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top