Link Posted: 8/6/2018 1:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Voting for Peterson in primary.  
Then not Clair in November.  
View Quote
Most likely this above ^

Well here we are ... election is tomorrow. I think Hawley will get the win at the end of the day.

Hawley: too establishment for me. Blue blood with the Stanford and Yale pedigree.
Peterson: opportunist (of course so is Hawley). He’s a re-branded Libertarian which I agree with most of their platform BUT the open borders belief is a no go. I think Peterson is better on RKBA.

But we need the best option to beat MacCaskill.

So any last minute upddates for us voters?
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
from my sources in Jeff City, I'm hearing that Hawley may actually have more skeletons than Claire including potentially a "tape".

Peterson while I like his stance on offensive gun control, dude seems too easily baited into a trap by the media (think Akin all over again)

GOP-E hates Sykes because he wont play their game so that may be the play.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 11:56:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be voting for Peterson.  Didn't hear what he said about 3d printers, but I still think he is the best out of the options we have to pick from.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 10:59:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I voted bright & early this morning. I chose a Democratic Primary ticket just so I could vote AGAINST Ol' Claire.

And of course I will vote against her in the General Election later.

View Quote
I considered taking a Democratic ballot just to vote for Leonard Steinman against Claire (the mid-Mo folks probably know who Steinman is). In the end I took a Republican ballot to cast meaningless votes for the local judge and for my U.S. rep. Neither one needed my vote: Congressman Luetkemeyer will win by a landslide and the judge was running unopposed. But both deserved my support, I felt. Blaine Luetkemeyer led the fight against Operation Chokepoint -- which crippled many gunshops -- and the judge is a huge supporter of youth shooting programs and coaches the local 4H shooting team*. Like I say, neither needed my vote but I felt I owed it to them. Otherwise I probably would have taken a non-partisan ballot and just voted on the propositions.

* He's also the judge that ruled that Greiten's charity needed to open its books and as a result basically delivered the final, fatal blow to Gov. Greitens. So, there is that, too . . .
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 11:37:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I voted bright & early this morning. I chose a Democratic Primary ticket just so I could vote AGAINST Ol' Claire.

And of course I will vote against her in the General Election later.

View Quote
I really considered it, but I have a friend on the R ticket that I wanted to vote for.

He ran unopposed, but still.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 7:36:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I considered taking a Democratic ballot just to vote for Leonard Steinman against Claire (the mid-Mo folks probably know who Steinman is).
View Quote
One of these years ole Leonard will prevail.  I think the next election will be HIS election.  One more galvanize painted panel van with his name spray painted on the side and used as a billboard oughta put him over the top.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 10:39:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
One of these years ole Leonard will prevail.  I think the next election will be HIS election.  One more galvanize painted panel van with his name spray painted on the side and used as a billboard oughta put him over the top.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I considered taking a Democratic ballot just to vote for Leonard Steinman against Claire (the mid-Mo folks probably know who Steinman is).
I'm thinking he needs to lose one more tooth.. Like that guy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top