Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2021 4:51:30 PM EDT
The company that I work for needs operators and/or machinists for CNC lathe.

Production runs from 50 to 5,000 pieces. Close tolerance, lots of highly cosmetic parts. Clientele in medical, dental, communication, and some others.

Health insurance after 90 days (if I remember correctly). Other benefits later depending on what they are. I'm sorry, I just don't recall the wait period for what. Simple IRA with a company match, vacation (1 week after a year) paid holidays for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, memorial day, July 4th, Labor day...might be one I'm skipping.

I don't know if we have a "starting wage" per se. That's between you and the boss.

Experience helps obviously, but if you have mechanical aptitude, a good work ethic, and are a quick learner that's reasonably easy to get along with you might want to send in a resume anyway.

Local company, family owned and operated.

This will most likely wind up being a nightshift opening. From 3-11 pm Monday through Friday. OT is currently available if we have enough leads to cover or people to come in for it. Lot's of OT if you want it.

If you're interested, send me a PM and I can give you the contact details.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 5:28:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a bump
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quick update.

Entry level maintenance position. If you're more skilled, maybe there's more to it, but I don't know. Entry level is basically the shop gofer, top off coolant and other fluids, drive forklift, clean and maintain mist collector filters, empty chip bins, etc.

CNC mill openings, CNC lathe (nights), manual mill and lathe/light tool making.

I don't know what these positions pay since I'm not the boss. The machinist positions can pay pretty good IMO, but that depends on your experience and ability and is between you and the boss. I'm going to guess operator starts about $15-ish, experienced CNC set up with programming I'm putting somewhere in the mid $20's

Climate controlled building, clean, management aren't douchebags, coworkers are easy to get along with in my experience.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:41:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Lock please, I believe we are done hiring for now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top