Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2019 4:33:08 PM EDT
I'm done, I will shop online and local small businesses so I can quit giving my hard earned money to ChiMart.
We need to support businesses that support the 2A. Rural King Supply and RKGuns.com.  They need to hear from the law abiding silent majority.  https://www.ruralking.com/contact/index/

Link Posted: 9/4/2019 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Illinois based company.  110 stores but all south and east.  Nothing west of the Mississippi.  Afraid of Theisens, Fleet Farm and Farm & Fleet I guess.  Never been in one.

They do seem to run some great deals on firearms.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 8:08:27 AM EDT
[#2]
They're awesome, but like ameshawki said, too much competition from what we already have here I'd guess.

Side note: their company airplane is a really sharp looking red Robinson R44 helicopter that they can land right at each store.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
But Farm&Fleet is ok, theissens is decent, and Fleet Farm is awesome (I believe they had their own brand of AR's at one point).
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 4:39:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But Farm&Fleet is ok, theissens is decent, and Fleet Farm is awesome (I believe they had their own brand of AR's at one point).
View Quote
They did.  Huldra or something like that.  Apparently a pet project of the owner or his son.  I believe the company has changed hands recently that particular project went away.  They still sell AR's just different ones.  Rumor has it Ames is getting a FleetFarm.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#5]
You have a store that originates and is centered in Iowa that says and does the same thing and supports all our interests.

That company is called Bomgaars. I too quit China mart and anything online long ago.

I do pretty ALL of my shopping at Fareway, Hyvee, Bomgaars, Scheels.
All of which are Iowa companies for the most part.

I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top