Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2021 7:26:29 PM EDT
We lump you all in with all the idiots in your state.  We have fun stereotyping you New Yorkers even when it's not your fault that you're outvoted by the morons in the big cities.  Sometimes y'all can be be loud and obnoxious, but truth be told, you're some of the nicest people I've ever met (don't let that get out).  Most of you all have been fighting for our 2nd Amendment rights long ago, while we Virginians were sitting on our asses.  God bless you guys.  I'm still gonna make fun of you all every chance I get, though.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:04:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We lump you all in with all the idiots in your state.  We have fun stereotyping you New Yorkers even when it's not your fault that you're outvoted by the morons in the big cities.  Sometimes y'all can be be loud and obnoxious, but truth be told, you're some of the nicest people I've ever met (don't let that get out).  Most of you all have been fighting for our 2nd Amendment rights long ago, while we Virginians were sitting on our asses.  God bless you guys.  I'm still gonna make fun of you all every chance I get, though.  
View Quote

There is a great amount of truth in what you speak!

Well keep up for as long as we can.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is a great amount of truth in what you speak!

We'll keep up for as long as we can.
View Quote

And that's a fact. I don't blame anyone who moves away but some of us stay for one reason or another and we do fight.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I drove through upstate once - very beautiful.  They usually never show that part of NY on t.v.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:58:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And that's a fact. I don't blame anyone who moves away but some of us stay for one reason or another and we do fight.
View Quote

Damn straight brother!  Spec ops behind enemy lines
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:01:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I drove through upstate once - very beautiful.  They usually never show that part of NY on t.v.  
View Quote

Gorgeous state, scenery, landscape and most importantly history.  A lot of the revolutionary war battles were viciously fought here.  Maybe because a lot of the supporters of tyranny were located here ????. Sounds familiar.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Even though I was born and raised on Long Island, I spent a lot of my youthful summers around Skaneateles and Onondaga County. My late father was from Syracuse and my grandparents had a cottage on the lake. At times it would amaze me as I drove from Long Island to Toronto via Niagara Falls that I was STILL IN NEW YORK for the entire trip to the border. As much as many of the upstate communities now look like burned out husks of their former selves, I still have a fondness for upstate. Granted I like being able to bike to the beach and swim in the harbors in the summer so there is that for Long Island.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:17:57 PM EDT
[#8]
New York is an absolutely freaking beautiful state.  From the mountains to the sea shore it has everything an outdoors man could ever want.  If it wasn't run by a communist mafia it could be a dream come true but unfortunately that is not the case since the tail wags the dog here for waaay too long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top