Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2023 10:29:27 AM EDT
You guys are doing the Lord's work for firearm rights in WV, thank you!

ETA:  https://wvcdl.org/accomplishments/ - good stuff being done.

In front of a roomful of WVCDL members and other Second Amendment supporters, Governor Justice put ink to paper and signed SB10 (Campus Self Defense Act) into law.

This has been a longstanding legislative aim of WVCDL and is the culmination of years of your hard work and dedication. I am so very proud of you all.

We will continue our work toward preserving, expanding, and perpetuating the right to keep and bear arms in the State of West Virginia, but, for now, take a moment to celebrate a hard fought victory. The signing event can be watched here and you can also view additional photos and commentary on our Facebook page.

There are still several days left this legislative session. Stayed tuned for details on additional legislation we support including HB2004 and SB572.

Montani Semper Liberi

--- Ian T. Masters, Esq.
   President, WVCDL

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#1]
My daughter is about to start college so I am thrilled about the change to the law.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#2]
We finally have some good people in the right places for 2A rights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top