Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2020 8:24:55 AM EDT
This guy is quite an intellectual.  He states that the Mall has a "no firearms policy" and that if the shooter would have abidded by that, no one would have been hurt.  Gee, that's deep.  Imagine that, if criminals would obey the law, there would be no crime.  But it's the guns fault.  Any bets that the shooter was illegally in possession of the firearm in the first place?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 11:47:56 AM EDT
[#1]
It's fascinating that lefties actually think like that.  The ones I've talked to honestly believe that they have things figured out and I'm too dumb to understand.

Anywho...  what actually went down in the mall?  I heard that it happened but haven't cared enough to looked into who/what/why exactly.  MSM won't have any useful info anyway.  So, gang bangers getting it on? ...robbery gone sideways?  ...some suburban MAGA-hat looking to Boog? ...Amish?

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Between him and Robyn vining Tosa is crammed full of stupid.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone from that area find out anything about "the rest of the story"?

edit: Just read that they arrested a 15 YO for the shooting.  Gee, didn't he know you couldn't possess a (presumed) handgun at 15?  There should be a law.....
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 6:49:20 PM EDT
[#4]
15 year old emptying a pistol in the mall at 3PM would have sounded like lunacy 10-15 years ago. Now I'm not even surprised.
Wauwatosa has been destroyed by their do-gooding section 8 program.

We used to shop up and down rt100. I used to refresh my work clothes every January during the after Christmas sales at Mayfair.

We decided to leave after the state fair riots. Moved. Got a different job. Wouldn't dream of taking my family to the state fair. Fuck that whole region.

They keep coddling criminals and acting like they want more of this, and more of it is what they're going to get.

Rates are low. The market is turning well. If you're even near 'Tosa, get the fuck out now.

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:18:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I own a rental north of mayfair. the area in the 5 years i have owned it, has dropped off in the wrong direction.
lots of shootings, theft, hell 2 cars stolen from my tenants parking lot this week.
something must be done.
im reaching out to the LEO i know as well as the alderman(not holding my breath there)
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Heard it was a 15 yr old hispanic with a record already. So my guess gang banger crap.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#7]
It’s all because of disrespect. If people would just be respectful of each other none of this would happen. 95% of the time; Why did you shoot him? “He disrespected me.”
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 6:43:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It’s all because of disrespect. If people would just be respectful of each other none of this would happen. 95% of the time; Why did you shoot him? “He disrespected me.”
View Quote

I was brought up to believe "respect" is something that is earned. It isn't a gift, no one "gives" it to you. "Dignity" and "Respect" aren't handed out by a state or federal agency like food stamps and welfare checks.
Gary
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:18:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I just saw on the news that Mayfair will soon be patrolled by “firearm detection” canines to address the “gun violence”! This will solve everything now. The only person who will be harassed will be the gray man.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 1:53:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just saw on the news that Mayfair will soon be patrolled by “firearm detection” canines to address the “gun violence”! This will solve everything now. The only person who will be harassed will be the gray man.
View Quote

I'm the Ahole who saw that was their plan and immediately said "RANGE DAY" then mall time. Next year they should be ready to have some fun with. Maybe I'll have dag biscuits and jerky on me too.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 3:06:33 AM EDT
[#11]
All it takes is a spent case or 2 in the pocket
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#12]
How to make Mayfair into Northridge in 5...4...3...
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:57:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Will those dogs trigger on someone that normally carries but locks their gun in the car?
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 3:21:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I bet the dogs will hit on a regular carrier.  Hoppe's #9 does have a distinctive smell.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 10:33:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Tosa's rent assistance program created this problem.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top