Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2021 10:39:02 PM EDT
Fucking tards.  

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/transportation/legislature-2021-a-chance-of-fuel-taxes-ahead/
Link left cold
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:50:55 AM EDT
[#1]
How hard are those truck bed farm tanks to put in an take out? Rez 92 is $2.17 and 87 is $1.89.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:35:28 AM EDT
[#2]
MORE fucking fuel taxes? goddamn these fucking democrats.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:49:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Already number4 out of 50

https://taxfoundation.org/state-gas-tax-rates-2020/
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 7:00:23 AM EDT
[#4]
It kills me that liberals who support this shit...  Thinking it’s not going to cost them anything and when it does... ST3...  They bitch.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Kali North, just gonna get worse.
Fuel, taxes, gun bans, etc...
Get me outta here, ASAP!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 8:44:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It kills me that liberals who support this shit...  Thinking it’s not going to cost them anything and when it does... ST3...  They bitch.
View Quote

They'll always bitch about what they vote for. And because they're mental, their voting habits won't change.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 4:59:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Libtards

Quoted:

They'll always bitch about what they vote for. And because they're mental, their voting habits won't change.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I can see Idaho State line from border, which is fortunate.

Gas 40-60cents cheaper
Sales tax 6% not 9.5-10%
Costco, cabelas, black sheep, restaurants you can sit down an eat in.

When we lived close to Richland, lots of people shopped in umatilla/ Pendleton.. I imagine Vancouver is same that sales tax difference saves people money.

Got to watch for the occasional tobacco stings at state line by scumbag WA revenue agents though. Glad I don't smoke.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Already number4 out of 50

https://taxfoundation.org/state-gas-tax-rates-2020/
View Quote

Didn't we used to be #1?  We definitely were #2 at one time, they don't like not being first.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 10:04:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I can see Idaho State line from border, which is fortunate.

Gas 40-60cents cheaper
Sales tax 6% not 9.5-10%
Costco, cabelas, black sheep, restaurants you can sit down an eat in.

When we lived close to Richland, lots of people shopped in umatilla/ Pendleton.. I imagine Vancouver is same that sales tax difference saves people money.

Got to watch for the occasional tobacco stings at state line by scumbag WA revenue agents though. Glad I don't smoke.
View Quote

Yea those scum bags used to sit at a overlook with spotting scopes watching people exit the res smoke shop and pop them as soon as they crossed over out of the res.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top