Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2022 10:14:38 PM EDT
Two elections in a row I have not been able to cast a vote against Alma Adams.  No challenger appeared on the ballot this election or the last.  I have no choice but to believe there has to be others who have the same problem because neither my wife nor I were given the opportunity to vote for her challenger, Tyler Lee.  

The only reason this sticks out to me is that I'm not a fan of her at all.  I'd rather piss in my pants than piss on her to put out a fire.  She's anti-2A, she apparently doesn't even live in the district she represents, she NEVER comes around other than near election time, she's just a fraud.  Her people even double park in handicap spots so her precious C-class Mercedes doesn't get scratched (I have a picture of this somewhere).  

Did anyone else experience this issue?  I sent an email to the NCGOP for what good that would do.  I haven't sent anything to Tyler Lee's campaign.  I did send a couple emails to her last challenger's campaign and heard nothing back.   When it's 138k to 82k, I don't know how much difference it might make but I feel like our vote is being stolen from us.  I don't know how else to describe it when both of our ballots, cast on different days, did not even have Tyler Lee as a choice.  

I'm seriously considering switching my party affiliation because these problems never seem to plague the democrats.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 1:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you go to your local board of elections website and pull up a sample ballot?  

CHRIS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top