Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2022 11:38:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Willisinnawoods]
Did a major clean out of my closet and found these shirts that are way too big for me. Really didn't want to toss them into the bag with the rest of the shirts I'm just going to drop off at a donations place. I'd rather them go to someone that'll actually wear them or get some productive use out of them.

Price is $free.99 to Cola Bros, first come first serve based on email or IM timestamp.

Once again, they're all size Large

Diddymas Paracord shirt - nvgeologist

Link Posted: 4/24/2022 11:40:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nvgeologist] [#1]
What size are they, fatboy?

Interested in Diddy Mas if Large

EDIT - Dammit caught your edit. Yes, Diddy mah Mas Please. If anyone else in my AO is calling dibs, I can hand deliver if you want to pack 'em all together.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 11:43:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Willisinnawoods] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nvgeologist:
What size are they, fatboy?

Interested in Diddy Mas if Large

EDIT - Dammit caught your edit. Yes, Diddy mah Mas Please. If anyone else in my AO is calling dibs, I can hand deliver if you want to pack 'em all together.
View Quote

Ah, a man of culture and history choosing the Diddymas shirt.

ETA: also not fatboy anymore. That's why I'm letting these go.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By B2k4E:

Ah, a man of culture and history choosing the Diddymas shirt.
View Quote
I remember seeing the shirt and meeting (Diddymas) my first time at Cola Warrior 5 and was sad I didn't get one then. Haven't seen that guy in a long time, hope he's doing well.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By nvgeologist:
I remember seeing the shirt and meeting (Diddymas) my first time at Cola Warrior 5 and was sad I didn't get one then. Haven't seen that guy in a long time, hope he's doing well.
View Quote

Must've had a bunch of them, or maybe this was back when he was still in business doing Paracord things. This one is from my first CW: Cola Warrior 4 (2014).
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 9:46:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Still want a preban font red shirt.

Hate I missed those.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 6:05:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By fortydelta:
Still want a preban font red shirt.

Hate I missed those.
View Quote

I wear that one and the pepsi one a lot
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#7]
All shirts are gone
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top