BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2018 11:13:58 PM EDT
Something smells fishy...

Discuss.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 12:33:08 AM EDT
[#1]
It will be interesting to see what Bill Walker and Mark Begich do now.  They are talking.  Whatever happens between them, I still expect them to attack Dunleavy hard, even if they have to make something up.

My guess is that nothing changes.  Begich and Walker stay in their corners and run out the clock.  Begich and Walker do not like each other.  Begich would seriously jeopardize his fundraising abilities in the future from the Democrat machine if he does something shady here with Bill.

As far as Byron Mallott, the rumors are that he did make some inappropriate remarks and or actions toward a young native female.  It would have gone public right then if he didn't resign immediately.  Bill Walker's campaign is in major damage control over it.

I'm told that Byron has a temper and a history of relationship issues.

What is also troubling is the rumor that Byron's new State issued SUV was stolen from a Spenard area hotel a month or two ago.  The State vehicle was eventually recovered and is supposedly at a local body shop for repairs.

The Walker Administration is a complete disaster.  He was given a golden opportunity to do great things for this State and he chose to piss it away.  Bill Walker is not a man of his word, and he will lie and cheat to get what he wants.  I say that as a fact, because he flat out lied to me and my staff.

Vote for Mike Dunleavy to end this insanity.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:01:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Something smells fishy...

Discuss.
View Quote
It’s called the native vote. Worked for princess, maybe he’s hoping it works for him?
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 11:07:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It’s called the native vote. Worked for princess, maybe he’s hoping it works for him?
View Quote
So are you saying he dumped the native male for a native female in hopes of magic?
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Walker has dropped out and put his support behind Begich.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 10:45:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Was never a fan of Walker, but this seems to put a different spin on how things work!  Can not win, so get out and really mess things up!
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 1:50:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So are you saying he dumped the native male for a native female in hopes of magic?
View Quote
Look at the headlines, sexual abuse in native communities, said male native makes comment and the rest is history.

Either way, glad it’s done now.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wouldn't be surprised to see Dunleavy gain a larger share of the native vote than a normal R would.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 12:26:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I just spent 3 days at AFN and saw LOTS of people walking around with Dunleavy stickers.  There were a lot of Begich stickers and pins, too, but I think Dunleavy may have had the edge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top