User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2021 10:05:25 PM EDT
Texas Police Officer Threatens to Taser Man For Not Wearing a Mask
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:20:58 PM EDT
[#1]
dumb & dumber.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:33:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I was waiting for Joe "The Mask Auditor" to give some Sovereign-ish Citizen speech about how the Officer Doesn't have the Legal Authority to make him wear a mask (which he tried) & then that the "Officer Works for him he is his Boss"...

99.87% sure the Officer was dispatched to that location because the store clerk had already had the "You have to Wear a Mask Here" discussion with armed guy.

Video cut off before we found out if Joe "the Mask Auditor" got sent Home or a ride to Jail.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I refuse to wear a mask, but I have left on the one occasion that a store employee asked me to leave. I would have left the store and thanked the officer. That officer didn't need to detain that guy once he was out of the store. Seems like two stupid dudes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Assholes collide
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Still would like to know what was the eventual final outcome.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Assholes collide
View Quote

Yep, never a truer statement.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:43:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I refuse to wear a mask, but I have left on the one occasion that a store employee asked me to leave. I would have left the store and thanked the officer. That officer didn't need to detain that guy once he was out of the store. Seems like two stupid dudes.
View Quote

I also refuse and it has never been an issue.

Never thought it could turn into a legal issue since these orders carry no weight.

Weird to think I could end up dying over this.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:47:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Assholes collide
View Quote

I only saw one asshole, the guy seemed pretty chill but the JBT went full "respect mah authoritah" pretty fast.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#9]
If 1st guy hadn't been The Original Asshole, then no collision could have occurred.

The cop only came to the store because most likely the clerk called the PD due to armed guy wanting to have a "discussion" about the legality and / or effectiveness of masks inside the store.

Stores Roof so Stores Rules.  

Rule is "Wear a Mask or GTFO".  

"The Original Asshole" didn't want to do either.  

Guess he didn't know the saying "Don't want no trouble? then Don't start no Trouble!"
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:33:01 PM EDT
[#10]
The long version...

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:00:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I never heard the store employee ask the man to leave because he wasn’t wearing a mask.  And I’m not 100% certain the officer was responding to a call about a subject without a mask.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:14:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Holy Fuck!  Video #2

That Idiot really WAS a "Mask Auditor" - (Shit Stirrer with a Camera) and not just a 'Normal Joe' who was just stopping in for a quick something at the corner store!

I'd really like to know more about if that was really his first stop in the store, or if he had been in there before & had words with the Clerk (reason for cop car already being there) and then decided to camera up and try for some "Cop Cash" by playing "innocent victim".    Store Video would be great to see if he had been in before and had "history" on it.

How many actual honest everyday citizens go to the trouble to rig themselves for video & audio for every simple innocent "stop in for a bottle of water" or other regular moment of life living ...   That guy was 100% shopping for some "outrage", (not a bottle of water) ...

His own Video did screw him in it clearly DID show the front door marked as MASK REQUIRED before he went inside.  

Guess Mister Auditor never dun' past furth grade in skuul to lurn readn n' such?

If you look at his YouTube channel - he states is working on a lawsuit, which was really what his GAME was all about...

Link Posted: 1/29/2021 5:05:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Holy Fuck!  Video #2

That Idiot really WAS a "Mask Auditor" - (Shit Stirrer with a Camera) and not just a 'Normal Joe' who was just stopping in for a quick something at the corner store!

I'd really like to know more about if that was really his first stop in the store, or if he had been in there before & had words with the Clerk (reason for cop car already being there) and then decided to camera up and try for some "Cop Cash" by playing "innocent victim".    Store Video would be great to see if he had been in before and had "history" on it.

How many actual honest everyday citizens go to the trouble to rig themselves for video & audio for every simple innocent "stop in for a bottle of water" or other regular moment of life living ...   That guy was 100% shopping for some "outrage", (not a bottle of water) ...

His own Video did screw him in it clearly DID show the front door marked as MASK REQUIRED before he went inside.  

Guess Mister Auditor never dun' past furth grade in skuul to lurn readn n' such?

If you look at his YouTube channel - he states is working on a lawsuit, which was really what his GAME was all about...

View Quote

Watch the longer version again. Or this version( full body cam video of LEO)
Waco PD Threaten to Kill Man for Not Wearing a Mask
Cop was there because a Karen called about the cashier not wearing a mask. Karen was waiting in parking lot to watch the jackbootery.

Officer “respeck muh authoritah” walked in and saw both the cashier and customer maskless and all of the blood left his brain and he had to get it on.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 11:58:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Your Video shows the Cop walking in and The Clerk is BEHIND the Plexiglass (Covid shield) AND is wearing a Mask on the Video you provided (about the 30 second mark).

So I'm going to call B.S. on any so called mystery caller "Karen" unless you mean another "Mask Idiot" trying to set up the Dominos for Super Idiot "Mask Auditor" to try for some Cop Cash.  You can see the Sweep of the Parking lot. No cars in any position to witness the "Hijinks".  99% sure the 'Karen Call' was completely anonymous (no name given & Caller ID Blocked) because it was only to get a unit out there, so there could be "Confrontation on Camera for Cash".  No Cop There = no Controversy or $$$.    Cop says he was called to the store because the Clerk wasn't wearing a mask, but video only shows one A-Hole not wearing a mask.  And that is not the Clerk or Cop so that only leaves ... ... ...

Next time around I hope he has his "Karen" call 9-1-1 and claim he is holding her at gun point at his home and threatening to kill her so that SWAT will then show up to kick in his door (while idiot is wearing his body camera and microphone) so he can claim Waco PD Gestapo'ed innocent little him & kicked in his door and held him at gun point for "No Reason"...   Why he could claim he is the next "Patriots Brianna Taylor"...

I'd still like to know if "That Guy" has been in that store and had "words" over the mask issue before.  His antics do not pass the smell test.

Again it comes back to the simplest questions - Who the #$%@ among us going innocently into the corner convenience store for a bottle of water,  first suits up a full camera & mike???   Can you say "Pre-Planned Confrontation in hopes of being arrested & then filing law suits?"  

Fucktards like that Idiot make every Open Carrier & Gun Owner look like loons.   He sure wouldn't like me (a gun owning, gun carrying, conservative as they come Texas Guy) on his jury not one bit.    

Total Fucks Given?   Zero Point Zero "sympathy" for that Idiot A-Hole of a "Auditor" ...  

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 2:06:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Wonder when we start getting tickets for not wearing an entire box of masks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top